Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your estimate for the upcoming 2024 report on sex / dating stats for Gen Z?

Your prediction for next update on zoomer dating / sexual life stats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Officer
★★★★
Pew Research Center are the main social research institute who consistently publish data on sexual lifestyle & relationship stats for all age categories. It was nearly a year ago in February 2023 when they published the damning data on dating & sex life for Gen Z in the US. Around 60% of zoomer males were reported single and not frequently having sex, compared to more or less than 35% of zoomer females. I'm anticipating a new release on dating & sex life stats for Gen Z in the next month. What's your estimate for the upcoming report on dating & sex life stats for Gen Z? I'm guessing it'll be the same as last year or worse

Last edited:
Idk how people can still act like everything ok

It's just gonna get worse for sure

60% is still too high. I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT 100%

Even reading the title gives me panic attack.

It's a big club and we ain't in it.

Tag me if you remember it when the data comes out and you make a thread, I'm genuinely interested.
60% of zoomer males were reported single and not frequently having sex, compared to more or less than 35% of zoomer females.
compared to more or less than 35% of zoomer females.
All women are in relationships, even those being "single":

60-70%. By 2030 it would probably be like 75%

everything is getting worse

Above 60, i can see it in my school, when i had friends no one had a gf, while every toilet has a bf, wild

holy fuck it's going to be brutal. probably 5% of men or less having sex if even that. white countries are fucked for sure

Tag me if you remember it when the data comes out and you make a thread, I'm genuinely interested
I'll remember to add your tag to my post on the next set of data on dating for Gen Z when it comes probably next month

Which ticker do I buy options on to play this?

It was 63% male, 34% female. Under 30.

In the October 2019 study, it was 51% male, 32% female.

A fair amount of that change was probably due to Covid Jew nonsense, so I expect these numbers to improve slightly. Long run, they'll get worse unless big changes come to the impending matriarchy.

Normies still won't care, they'll say foolish reasons like "Older men get younger women! Work hard!" ignoring that middle-aged women are the least single by a significant margin. They they divorce and want nothing to do with men by their 40s.

Also, note the trend that more women are sharing men. I expect that to grow, as well.

Last edited:
It will be bad, that's for sure

The only thing holding society together is people older than 30, where the dating game isn't as bad as it is for GenZ. Once GenZ reaches middle age, THAT'S when this shit society finally begins its well-deserved collapse.

Incel forecast 2024:
4% of men in relationships
93% of women in relationships

90% of males are single.
About half are KHHV

100% of foids are sluts and/or whores.

Femoid sluts, incels, chads, hypergamy and sigle mothers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back