Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gave an Uber ride to hot foid from Boston

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
She had a nice personality, super WASP looking, good genes, good looks etc.

Had a pleasant conversation with her. She told me she was 5'10.

Her: Yea, I'm as tall as the average guy.
Me: Well you're taller than me. I hear that girls like tall guys. Is it a bit a harder for you to find guy's taller than you?
Her: (Giddy.) Nope. My boyfriend is 6'5

:feelsree:

Last edited:
RRRREEEEEEE!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Exactly one head taller than her. That's the sweet spot. Taller wouldn't hurt, but he's just tall enough to fit in pictures with her. Tall enough to pop up on her toes and kiss him. And so many other things I'll never experience because there are no women a head shorter than I am.

Exactly one head taller than her. That's the sweet spot. Taller wouldn't hurt, but he's just tall enough to fit in pictures with her. Tall enough to pop up on her toes and kiss him. And so many other things I'll never experience because there are no women a head shorter than I am.
Are you a turbomanlet?

That’s the result when a jew tries to get the attention of a white woman! But oh don’t worry, your tribe already subverted them into unlimited sexual freedom.

You never lived until you fucked a midget hooker

Her: Yea, I'm as tall as the average guy.
Me: Well you're taller than me. I hear that girls like tall guys. Is it a bit a harder for you to find guy's taller than you?
Her: (Giddy.) Nope. My boyfriend is 6'5

:feelsree:
JFL memes write themselve really

High octane suicidefuel. Can’t compete with a 6’5” guy unless god tier frame and skull

Do they like short white men with basic education in Southeast Asia? I'm just wondering how the 5'5 part is good news.
5'5 isnt good but its not a death sentence in asia. define basic education? you just need a bachelors degree.

5'5 isnt good but its not a death sentence in asia. define basic education? you just need a bachelors degree.

By "basic education" I meant the Bachelor's. But I can survive in Southeast Asia despite being tiny? Hmmm.

By "basic education" I meant the Bachelor's. But I can survive in Southeast Asia despite being tiny? Hmmm.
PM me if you want itsover's discord link to ascend

Should have spread the blackpill to her

Of course it isn’t hard what stupid question