Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GangsterMaxxxing THEORY

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I've accepted that I can't get pussy, so I'm going to Gangstermaxxx to max out intimidation. Why am I doing this? I've accepted that I cannot get any pussy ever and will never make friends due to being retarded socially. So, to win respect and avoid bullying I will male intimidation maxxx.

I'm Balding- so I'm going to shave my head. I will 0 appeal to JB Foids but I didn't have any to begin with. I'll just trim my hair and get a buzz cut or crew cut.

I have a weak lower third- I'm going to beardmaxxx. A strong beard will make me look more manly. I'm using Minoxidil and a derma roller.

Frame and musculature- I've been gymcelling for the past few months, and I'm at a decent level so I'm going to continue and blast steroids to become as jacked as possible. Probably a few test cycles in a few years.

Weapons- I recently acquired a gun, and I'm going to buy brass knuckles and keep them on me at all times. I might also buy a retractable baton and keep it in my car. Also might get a guard dog tbh.

Bling- I'm going to wear a silver ring to appear even more gangster

Fashion: Wear Leather Jackets, dark clothes, combat boots. Basically dangerous looking, utilitarian clothes.

Here's me on the far left in a few years time, Insha Allah alongside my brothers in arms.
Images 7

Last edited:
jfl

but gangsters IRL still care about looks. some are even pretty boy maxxed

Lonely's aspie diary

go ahead brother goodluck with it

Become a real gangster, join a local gang, earn money and status.

Doesn’t work unless you’d want to risk going to jail and then eliminating every chance you have to ascend. Then if you come out with a felony you’re doomed to be poor for life. Only way out is to turn back to crime and if you do go back they’ll give you life since you been to jail before. Not worth it IMO

ashion: Wear Leather Jackets, dark clothes, combat boots. Basically dangerous looking, utilitarian clothes.
Gangsters do not wear that lmfao