Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gamestop Is the Biggest Freak Fest on Earth

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I just had to buy GTA V for the Xbox One because I was craving an Initial D simulator (the futo in the game is the AE86 and I'm going to use it the whole game and do crazy drifts) and haven't played for years since the 360. I'm not going to play the online component though that's for retards.

It also has the Blista Compact (Honda CRX) which the original GTA V didn't have. This was my favorite car in GTA IV and I was so disappointed it didn't come back even though in the game you can find junked/undriveable ones scattered around.

When I was there the guy behind the counter was this big fat slob sudaca with a numale beard and a rick and morty t-shirt.

The other person who served me was literally a midget white woman.

You can't make this shit up.

She was very friendly though so can't fault her for that but wow.

I also saw a sasuke uchiha statuttete for nearly $70 and thought who in the world would buy this?

This place is disgusting.

I went there in august and try to ask the guy if he wanted to buy my PS3 and he started laughing at me

I also saw a sasuke uchiha statuttete for nearly $70 and thought who in the world would buy this?
that’s actually a good price if it is a PVC statue

Last edited:
What is with the focus on and critic of other's looks?
Do you not realize you fall victim to the same thing(assuming you're not a larping chad)?

that’s actually a good price if it is a PVC statue

It was most likely just a plastic one marked up mondo high.

I doubt gamestop would sell anything authentic. These bastards don't even sell sealed new games.

This is why I buy all my games on the console itself, so I never have to see those cucks and freaks in person

İmagine being a grown male who wear ricky and morty t shirt

This is why I buy all my games on the console itself, so I never have to see those cucks and freaks in person

You should know well enough that I am a disc cuck.

Thats Right

İmagine being a grown male who wear ricky and morty t shirt

IMG 6217

i buy games digitally or through amazon
i can't remember the last time i went to a physical store

are we in a position to make threads like this? Imagine what stacy and becky text eachother when they come home after having seen us in public.

are we in a position to make threads like this? Imagine what stacy and becky text eachother when they come home after having seen us in public.
OP is a Chad slaying in Japan LARPing as a weebcel wanting a japwaifu

Just go to small local friendly nerdy shops OP, that's what i do to avoid ''fake gamers'' because , the fight instict kicks when i see foid, chad ''gamers'' !!!

Gamestop is a garbage store in general i stopped going there a long time ago
Just go to small local friendly nerdy shops OP
do this if you know any near you they are usually way better in my experience

No wonder I haven't played this shit in years.

Legit gave me motion sickness.

and the car was fun for 2 minutes

If RDR2 isn't good I'm never buying another western game again.

I used to get carded at game stop

I used to get carded at game stop

I legit got pissed she didn't ask for my ID.

When I go to Japan I want to shotamaxx.

I'm just going to put this as it was because I haven't shaved in 2 days.

Gamestop is trash tho