Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I spilled water on my Dualshock 4 under the sink and it still works

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
Yesterday I raged in a video game and I had an autistic rage moment where i took my controller, went to the bathroom and held it under the sink for like 5 seconds. I held it so water would directly get in all the plugs+the plastic stuff was already bend from my other raging sessions so water could get directly in the controller. It acted out weird over the past 24 hours and made random button presses all the time so I though I finally broke it but today it actually works flawlessly again
So I can recommend Dualshock 4 controllers if u have autistic meltdsowns like me.

Gamer rage is an incel trait. Chad has low cortisol due to releasing his nut in stacies daily. I remember I always threw my controller at the wall when I lost in UFC 4

Gamer rage is an incel trait. Chad has low cortisol due to releasing his nut in stacies daily. I remember I always threw my controller at the wall when I lost in UFC 4
I remember punching my pc screen when I played prince of persia.

nigga why did you do that :feelskek: I can understand throwing it against the wall in a fit of rage but you had time to think about this before you reached the bathroom and started waterboarding your controller

nigga why did you do that :feelskek: I can understand throwing it against the wall in a fit of rage but you had time to think about this before you reached the bathroom and started waterboarding your controller
in my head i just wanted to make sure I can't play the game anymore so I wanted to destroy the controller also if i would have thrown it against the wall my mom would enter my room and annoy me about it so I just held it under water instead ik its stupid but meltdowns are stupid

in my head i just wanted to make sure I can't play the game anymore so I wanted to destroy the controller also if i would have thrown it against the wall my mom would enter my room and annoy me about it so I just held it under water instead ik its stupid but meltdowns are stupid
what game were you playing to get this mad

Cope