Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Games you're playing atm

Outlast 2.

I'm trying to beat the game on insane mode as it is the last achievement I need to 100% complete the game.
Outlast is fucking bomb, do you prefer one or two? Personally I prefer two, it’s scarier and more atmospheric though I haven’t played either in quite some time

Blockland, it’s a massive time killer and I can play it while some brainrot youtube slop is on the side. I’m binging ghostgum videos atm

Outlast is fucking bomb, do you prefer one or two? Personally I prefer two, it’s scarier and more atmospheric though I haven’t played either in quite some time
I prefer 1 but 2 has grown on me a lot

Fall guys: jamttth

Always interested to know what people are playing atm, especially fellow brocels. I'll begin, feel free to discuss your thoughts on a game or what I'm playing right now :whatfeels:

Doom 2016 - This game is a balls to the wall exhilarating shooter, that shoots 1st and asks questions later, still need to play Eternal as well

Ghost of Tsushima - Brilliant open world samurai game, to whet my appetite for AC Shadows, loved Sly & InFamous as well

Call of Duty Cold War - Surprised to be into COD after dismissing it most my gaming life. It's addictive as hell and this is a banger of a COD

MGS5 - Back into this, gameplay is amazing but fuck getting S Rank on every mission, why can't they just make these trophies more reasonable

Elden Ring - Soldiering through this but its a slog tbh, loved the souls games, this is 1 of the worst imo, has no place being open world

Streets of rage 4 - What a retro throwback this is and the 2D artstyle and visuals are gorgeous. The antithesis to every open world

AC Mirage - Always playing some AC 1 way or another, this series has been like crack to me, addictive formula like COD and the rich tapestry of Baghdad is hard to resist
Fortnite and black ops 3 custom zombies mainly. I plan on buying black ops 6 when it comes out zombies looks super fun.

Since I posted this thread, I've still been playing more a less the same games, Ghost of Tsushima (prefer assassins creed tbh which this rips off), Life is strange before the storm (I find these games relaxing, I have LIS2 which I'll play after this), Astro's playroom (trying to finish this before Astro Bot), Elden Ring (main game before DLC but this game is a fuckin chore tbh), Cold war (workin through campaign before BO6), AC Mirage (1 of the better AC's thats more a return to its roots but its lacking in many ways) an I'm still working through Doom 2016 as I bought Eternal the other week.

I have many others in my backlog of course but these are the ones I'm working through atm before the avalanche of major releases this fall. I've been looking at a new PS5 hard drive because I don't know how the fuck I'll be able to play all these new releases with such limited capacity. I'll have to move games back and forth between the external SSD I have which is a fuckin pisstake but its either that or drop another 100 which is ridiculous :whatfeels:.

I just bought Assassin's Creed Unity £7 as an AC fan and Life is strange true colours £16, not bad for about 24 quid

Yakuza 0 :yes: (My favorite so far, I even 100% and got all steam achievements)
Yakuza Kiwami :yes:
Yakuza Kiwami 2 :yes:
Yakuza 3 Remastered :yes:
Yakuza 4 Remastered :yes:
Yakuza 5 Remastered :yes:
Yakuza 6 The Song of Life :yes:
Yakuza Like a Dragon :yes:
Like a Dragon The Man Who Erased his Name :yes:
Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth :yes:
Like a Dragon Ishin! :yes:
Judgement :yes:
Lost Judgement :no: (Playing right now)

insurgency sandstorm
helldiver 2
still waiting kingdomecome deliverance 2

Starsector- there was a mod that allows you to capture and rape officers, and in my case, I raped female pirates, religious and corporate foids who became officers but are now my sex slaves. Too bad that mod was shut down because the trannies got angry.

Last edited:
MMORPGs

-Elder Scrolls Online
-RuneScape 3 (the proper RuneScape)

OTHER

-Stardew Valley

GTA 4 The Ballad of Gay Tony

GTA IV for mobile

I've started playing Soul Blazer for SNES. Pretty good so far.

rot alone 3: my grand torture

went back to world of warships aka my avi

rot alone 3: my grand torture
i would play this game. you can set the speed to 100x speed and your character lies in bed with internet copes until you get enough numbness meter to blow your brains out

replaying souls games over and over again. I have 600 hours on ds3 and 250 on ds1

NIKKE and Deadlock

I've been playing GTA 6

GTA Online
NBA 2k24
MotoGP 24
WRC 9
Pocket Tanks Deluxe

GTA Vice City
Heavy Rain
Deus EX 1 GOTY

Always interested to know what people are playing atm, especially fellow brocels. I'll begin, feel free to discuss your thoughts on a game or what I'm playing right now :whatfeels:

Doom 2016 - This game is a balls to the wall exhilarating shooter, that shoots 1st and asks questions later, still need to play Eternal as well

Ghost of Tsushima - Brilliant open world samurai game, to whet my appetite for AC Shadows, loved Sly & InFamous as well

Call of Duty Cold War - Surprised to be into COD after dismissing it most my gaming life. It's addictive as hell and this is a banger of a COD

MGS5 - Back into this, gameplay is amazing but fuck getting S Rank on every mission, why can't they just make these trophies more reasonable

Elden Ring - Soldiering through this but its a slog tbh, loved the souls games, this is 1 of the worst imo, has no place being open world

Streets of rage 4 - What a retro throwback this is and the 2D artstyle and visuals are gorgeous. The antithesis to every open world

AC Mirage - Always playing some AC 1 way or another, this series has been like crack to me, addictive formula like COD and the rich tapestry of Baghdad is hard to resist
Games I’m playing: incels.is

mostly warframe and occasionally monster hunter world

I was using a PS2-emulator... played some old PS1 games like Spyro The Dragon and Spider-Man, then played Destroy All Humans, Hulk: Ultimate Destruction and Spider-Man 2. Fun times for a moment... then burned tf out of it rather quickly unfortunately..

I played some Gran Turismo 3 today, and also a bit tonight

I'm currently playing CK3

Dusk, Stalker clear sky, Quake and probably call of duty waw

Last edited:
The new official campaign for Doom 1 + 2, Legacy of Rust.

Also, the Turok Remaster by Nightdive Studios, and the Serious Sam collection.

2017: GTA Online

2018: GTA Online/ RDR2 Storyline

2019: GTA Online

2019: GTA Online/ Call of Duty/ Assassins Creed Valhalla

2020-2023: Didn’t play video games

2024: GTA Online/ Call of duty

There’s been 3 good games released within the past 6 years. Looking forward to the new Assassins creed and call of duty game this year tho

I used to play GTAO as well. Obviously i modded because fuck that grinding nightmare and recently was banned lol. Fucking Rockstar implementing a new anti-cheat engine at the end of their games life :feelsBox:

Mortal kombat 1 but its horrible

Mortal Kombat has turned into such a shithole.

MK9 was the last good one. MKX was significantly worse and MK11, well wtf was that.

Funnily enough the smaller the women's tits got, the worse the games got.

Mortal Kombat has turned into such a shithole.

MK9 was the last good one. MKX was significantly worse and MK11, well wtf was that.

Funnily enough the smaller the women's tits got, the worse the games got.
Mkx was peak mk better than mk9. Thats the only good mk game tbh.

I used to play GTAO as well. Obviously i modded because fuck that grinding nightmare and recently was banned lol. Fucking Rockstar implementing a new anti-cheat engine at the end of their games life :feelsBox:
i got GTAO on pc just to mod and the anticheat gets added 2 days after JFL

i got GTAO on pc just to mod and the anticheat gets added 2 days after JFL
:feelskek:

I'm now just coping by telling myself the game is boring and not all that, but I dearly miss driving my Deluxo, listening to 2013 slop songs while watching a youtube vid in the back.

Damn is this what losing a GF feels like? :feelsstudy: