Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Games you're playing atm

metro redux
tomb raider

arkham Origins

metro redux
tomb raider

arkham Origins

metro redux
tomb raider

arkham Origins

metro redux
tomb raider

arkham Origins

metro redux
tomb raider

arkham Origins
Based Metrocel, Did you also read the books and play the other games, Ive completed the whole series and its absolutely based, You should start from 2033 game and go from there till you reach exodus and the story ending.

not a gamer, but i've been playing this one flash game i used to play a lot when i was a kid.
it's called hangaroo, its a hangman style game, but with a kangaroo.

Based Metrocel, Did you also read the books and play the other games, Ive completed the whole series and its absolutely based, You should start from 2033 game and go from there till you reach exodus and the story ending.
i played the first metro, 2033 on the 360 back in the day ,today i started the sequel. so far its great. but it just crashed then decided to take a break here. no i havent read the books

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. Only the zombies though

Last edited:
i played the first metro, 2033 on the 360 back in the day ,today i started the sequel. so far its great. but it just crashed then decided to take a break here. no i havent read the books
FIX IT, PLAY THRU IT, DEVOUR EVERYTHING, I reccomend putting it in russian then enable english text, Theres a method but i dont remember it, That way itll be more immesive since its slavnigger story!

Rust

Insurgency sandstorm

Mordhau

Fallout 4 but bored of it now for a bit

Whatever else is fun

Only games I play is TF2 and Minecraft by myself as usual
I would play cracked Minecraft with you because my mojang account disappeared they jews.stole my Minecraft

Call of Duty Cold War - Surprised to be into COD after dismissing it most my gaming life. It's addictive as hell and this is a banger of a COD
Is it the best cod in your opinion?

I just finished Farcry 3 and that sexy lunatic Citra stabbed my heart out, besides that: OSRS, COD Cold War, MW3, BO2, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Fallout 1 & 2. Maybe I'll finally play through Red Dead Redemption 2 and the Witcher 3 since I've had those games for several years.

Ghost Of Tsuhsima

Resident Evil 2 (Remake)

Grand Theft Auto 5

Doom (2016)

Stray

Mafia 2 remastered version

Doom
Cod
Fortnite

Was playing SWTOR a bit but need megabuxx just to get perks and stuff so stopped for now

Modern warfare 2009

I use to play StarCraft 2 now I only play League of legends but still play StarCraft every now and then.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Mafia 3 and Mafia 2, but more Mafia 3. Literally collected all the Playboys just for the sake of it.

Wwe 2K23 Sniper Elite V2 Mortal Kombat 11 and The Gargoyales remastered

Dark Souls 3, i've finally played this

Shadowrun: Dragonball
Pretty basic older style RPG, but enjoying it.

Batman Arkham asylum

Always interested to know what people are playing atm, especially fellow brocels. I'll begin, feel free to discuss your thoughts on a game or what I'm playing right now :whatfeels:

Doom 2016 - This game is a balls to the wall exhilarating shooter, that shoots 1st and asks questions later, still need to play Eternal as well
Testosterone bombing game
Call of Duty Cold War - Surprised to be into COD after dismissing it most my gaming life. It's addictive as hell and this is a banger of a COD
People still play this? I liked it too, but isn't it dead now?

I'm replaying GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony. But I usually play horrors all the time

I just finished Farcry 3 and that sexy lunatic Citra stabbed my heart out, besides that: OSRS, COD Cold War, MW3, BO2, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Fallout 1 & 2. Maybe I'll finally play through Red Dead Redemption 2 and the Witcher 3 since I've had those games for several years.
I have ALL those videogames

GTA San andreas speedrunning

Total war medieval lately.

Always interested to know what people are playing atm, especially fellow brocels. I'll begin, feel free to discuss your thoughts on a game or what I'm playing right now :whatfeels:

Doom 2016 - This game is a balls to the wall exhilarating shooter, that shoots 1st and asks questions later, still need to play Eternal as well

Ghost of Tsushima - Brilliant open world samurai game, to whet my appetite for AC Shadows, loved Sly & InFamous as well

MGS5 - Back into this, gameplay is amazing but fuck getting S Rank on every mission, why can't they just make these trophies more reasonable

Elden Ring - Soldiering through this but its a slog tbh, loved the souls games, this is 1 of the worst imo, has no place being open world

Streets of rage 4 - What a retro throwback this is and the 2D artstyle and visuals are gorgeous. The antithesis to every open world

AC Mirage - Always playing some AC 1 way or another, this series has been like crack to me, addictive formula like COD and the rich tapestry of Baghdad is hard to resist
Sniper ghost warrior 3: a hidden gem. Also if you have a steam deck, dont let the compatibility mark fool you, its runs amazing on the deck oled with low graphics.

Watchdogs: im almost done with the bad blood DLC. And leigon isnt as good of a game as the first 2. But thags from bullet sponges.

Ghost recon: both breack point and wildlands for different reason. Wildlands has the better map. Breackpoint has the better everything else, guns, mechanics, customization,moar mechaics.

Splintercell blacklist: basicly the somtimes dark enviroments plus the insane climbing ability gives it the edge

Battlefeild 4: my most precious of gems. Fuck COD.

The coffince of andy and leyley: Putting the hentai pics of leyley aside. Good ass story. If you can get over the chadish bullshit of Andrew.

Hearts of iron 4
Dead by daylight
Stellaris
Wuthering Waves
Honkai: Star Rail
Cyberpunk 2077
Minecraft

thats it rn

Starcraft 2
Albion Online
Pax Dei
Helldivers 2
Fortnite
Dead by Daylight
Gonna try out: FF14, Wuthering Waves

Ghost of Tsushima - Brilliant open world samurai game, to whet my appetite for AC Shadows, loved Sly & InFamous as well

MGS5 - Back into this, gameplay is amazing but fuck getting S Rank on every mission, why can't they just make these trophies more reasonable

Elden Ring - Soldiering through this but its a slog tbh, loved the souls games, this is 1 of the worst imo, has no place being open world

Streets of rage 4 - What a retro throwback this is and the 2D artstyle and visuals are gorgeous. The antithesis to every open world

AC Mirage - Always playing some AC 1 way or another, this series has been like crack to me, addictive formula like COD and the rich tapestry of Baghdad is hard to resist
GTA 5
counter strike 2
Chivalry 2

Come scaricare fortnite pc download installazione v11 368224
Jake Gyllenhaal Sneaker Shopping GIF by Complex

Shadow of Tsushima

disco elysium, I don’t usually try rpgs but I’m enjoying this one so far

Warframe
WRC8

HOMM2 is the only game i play sometimes.

Rpcs3 T1La9icbaY
Rpcs3 3iOf5rklgm

Ratched 1 + Demon's Soul on rpcs3

Poorcel here. Stuck with a low performance laptop and so I just play GTA 3/VC/SA forever and ever. Too lazy to bother with learning the mechanics and stuff of other games even if they could run on my toaster laptop. I also love fighting games but after I destroyed my previous keyboard I avoid them for obvious reasons. Tried playing some Far Cry 1 but first person shooters just bore me, to tell the truth. I also grew to dislike rpg games, they don't require any skill at all, only knowing what item or character to use at certain enemy encounters. Sandbox games are the best video games can offer, imo.

League of Legends, trying to reach the Master elo in Solo Queue. Btw when im not at league i play TES and Yakuza.

Trying to finish Nioh 2 and it's a slog, game spams most op mini bosses constantly they have shitload of hp, hyperarmor and tons of dmg shit sucks especially since they also spam upgraded ranged fuckers that mess your attacks. Bosses are fun but way too easy after i overleveled by a ton (only my weapons are around same level)