Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Game is rigged, our life and future is set in stone, no point in fighting it...

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
ntAvoHbnNJccDTM5uGiijpf3BKb1c3mwZnphFQMtPic.png

Lol they even got the exact book right.
If you think you can escape, you're delusional.

Determinism is legit man, normies will talk on and on about rick and morty nihilism but determinism makes them uncomfortable for a reason. It it's over it always was and always will be over.

Nice material. Saving it.

Shit. That's me. At stage five.

Stage 5 checking in.

Stage 5 gang. :feelsokman:

Imagine not roping and continuing your suffering

This post made by stage 5 gang

Determinism is legit man, normies will talk on and on about rick and morty nihilism but determinism makes them uncomfortable for a reason. It it's over it always was and always will be over.

This.

But the normies will never accept this. They NEED the lies. They will never accept the truth. And the fact that the blackpill includes the racepill and genderpill which are extremely taboo subjects this is only even more true.

Z66Ed8h.jpg

There is no escape, born a loser, die a loser.

I liked the comic except for the last bit. Sounds like the author is just saying: "lol just stop worrying about women bro and be happy being celibate", which is impossible since our very biological urges prevent this.

Accurate, except no one ever fully accepts it, everyone here keeps just a small slim chance of hope alive (surgerymaxxing JBW etc), otherwise we would of all roped by now.

Just accept ur genetic trash br0
Accurate, except no one ever fully accepts it, everyone here keeps just a small slim chance of hope alive (surgerymaxxing JBW etc), otherwise we would of all roped by now.
This tbh only money and copes keep me alive

That's true, but deep down i know even that prolly doesn't work by now.

Stage 5 is cucked. "I can't blame women" my ass. Women are responsible for everything bad happening in the west right now. They deserve to be demoted to object status and being harshly punished.

This is scaringly accurate. Stage 4,5 here

Stage 5 is cucked. "I can't blame women" my ass. Women are responsible for everything bad happening in the west right now. They deserve to be demoted to object status and being harshly punished.
Tbh