Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious fucking wish me luck buddy boyos i am going to school

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
so basically back then before i turned 18 i used to go to a public school and got bullied pretty badly and it ruined my whole life so i changed to online school and i go 2 days at the fucking center, i had a recent incidenct which i was minding my own buisness at the bathroom and some kids banged my fucking door opened and i told them why did u do that they kept laughing and shit so i pushed one of them and told the teacher and the teachers wont do fucking shit ngl. as a ugly guy people will find a way to make u feel down whether its physically or emotionally. now i am 19 in feb 28 and feel much stronger i dare anyone try to mess with me i will fucking beat their asses up.
man the bullies did me very good they caused me to be insecure abou tmyself and fucking anxious

nigger wrote that like he is leaving the house for military service :lul: social environments are basically hell for inkwells tbh

nigger wrote that like he is leaving the house for military service :lul: social environments are basically hell for inkwells tbh
yeah fr man espcially if u are a ugly rotter like me you see people mog you to death with their friends who are girl and dont get me started about the college girls

yeah fr man espcially if u are a ugly rotter like me you see people mog you to death with their friends who are girl and dont get me started about the college girls
i was bullied so much after years i categorized the males as who can beat me/the ones i can beat

Luckily I never got physically bullied. Just mentally

I’m in my last year in uni and I can’t fucking take it these vile whores dress almost naked surround themselves with chad and ignore all trucels

oh sorry to hear that brocel. i exeperinced both
Brootal

I’m in my last year in uni and I can’t fucking take it these vile whores dress almost naked surround themselves with chad and ignore all trucels
Perks of living in Canada. Whores don’t dress slutty usually, and are forced to wear jackets most of the year.

good luck buddy boyo

Brootal

Perks of living in Canada. Whores don’t dress slutty usually, and are forced to wear jackets most of the year.
Try uni in NYC foids are dressed near naked where I can see their pussies and tits even when it’s cold
Fucking vile disgusting sluts
The hookers I fuck dress better

Try uni in NYC foids are dressed near naked where I can see their pussies and tits even when it’s cold
Fucking vile disgusting sluts
The hookers I fuck dress better
Jfl, you know it’s over when hookers that you meet dress more modestly than “normal” girls

unrelated but how the streak is going bro? :feelsaww:

so basically back then before i turned 18 i used to go to a public school and got bullied pretty badly and it ruined my whole life so i changed to online school and i go 2 days at the fucking center, i had a recent incidenct which i was minding my own buisness at the bathroom and some kids banged my fucking door opened and i told them why did u do that they kept laughing and shit so i pushed one of them and told the teacher and the teachers wont do fucking shit ngl. as a ugly guy people will find a way to make u feel down whether its physically or emotionally. now i am 19 in feb 28 and feel much stronger i dare anyone try to mess with me i will fucking beat their asses up.
man the bullies did me very good they caused me to be insecure abou tmyself and fucking anxious
Goodluck

Jfl, you know it’s over when hookers that you meet dress more modestly than “normal” girls
Fucking over JFL
At least I can see these college whores pussy lips and tits and even assholes through their see through leggings and know what college pussy looks like :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Same I carry a .357 Mag now I dare someone to bully me or physically hurt me.

Fucking over JFL
At least I can see these college whores pussy lips and tits and even assholes through their see through leggings and know what college pussy looks like :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Just google pussy and boobs and get billion results

I start uni soon too, I hope it doesn't suck as drastic ass as school

good luck bro, don't take any shit from normies

You probably have if you went to uni in the cucknited states like I did (in video game) though the whores clothes
Idk whether you mog me for having seem them or if it’s worse for you by being teased with it all the time.

Why dont ya bullymaxx ?

Show them your postmaxxing stats. That will truly impress anyone brocel. :feelshmm: