Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCKING LOOKSMAX BRAGGERS CHADS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vyn

Vyn

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
-
I open the forum and this is the first thread I see.

Nigger is posting a vid of him getting a blowjob, AND PLEASE HOW IS THIS NIGGER 18yo????????? This dude looks 35

Autism doesn't matter when you're Chad. Look at this autist slaying, it's all about bones.

NTPill is uglybrocelcopingwithntpillpill.

@Friezacel

I want to line up all those looksfags in a row and fire bullets:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.(In game)

Why did they make him mod:lul:?

.org looks like chad.is

Nigger is posting a vid of him getting a blowjob, AND PLEASE HOW IS THIS NIGGER 18yo????????? This dude looks 35
Because he's on steroids.

Because looksmaxx.org is not an incel forum
It should be an incel-only place meant for sub5 to ascend, allowing Chads was a mistake

It looks like the Chad equivalent of this forum, the guy is legit bragging about his low inhib and even recorded his head
Ohh yeah ofc they're both blackpilled forums and the community to a certain degree overlaps but they allow Chads who brag and laugh about us subhumans

Ohh yeah ofc they're both blackpilled forums and the community to a certain degree overlaps but they allow Chads who brag and laugh about us subhumans
That's why I don't use .org, it's ragefuel for sub-5s

يا رب اقم الساعة.

That forum has been so bad ever since it started trending on TikTok and Normies joined.

We don't live on the same earth.

That place is the worst of both worlds. Imagine if Chads just came on here to randomly mock us in between slays
That forum has been so bad ever since it started trending on TikTok and Normies joined.
Spreading the blackpill was supposed to cause an incel uprising. All it did is help vain fucks like this become even more vain and give foids an excuse to slut around.

We don't live on the same earth.
We don't.

That forum is the BP on steroids. Even before tiktokcels the forum Chads would always be worshipped and the subhuman made a laughing stock, it just became worse when TikTok and Normies joined.

That place is the worst of both worlds. Imagine if Chads just came on here to randomly mock us in between slays
Holy shit that would be horrible
Spreading the blackpill was supposed to cause an incel uprising. All it did is help vain fucks like this become even more vain and give foids an excuse to slut around.
Real

kek, but then again what would you expect

it's funny when these turbo autists (just look at his lingo) get laid just because of their looks, talk about proving the pill

kek, but then again what would you expect

it's funny when these turbo autists (just look at his lingo) get laid just because of their looks, talk about proving the pill
He is a diagnosed autist and still slays, because he is 6'2 and gl, all about bones indeed.

He is a diagnosed autist and still slays, because he is 6'2 and gl, all about bones indeed.
If you are sub chad and autistic, youre fucked tho, only being chad can save you from it, like actual chad.

We don't.

That forum is the BP on steroids. Even before tiktokcels the forum Chads would always be worshipped and the subhuman made a laughing stock, it just became worse when TikTok and Normies joined.

Holy shit that would be horrible

Real
neets.net is no different, trash sewage

It's better than .org if you're an incel tbh
Still has the Same reaction system orbiting a couple non-incel losers who go There to brag.

It is equally as shit.

Blackpill.club "used" to BE the alternative.

elab on this bro idk whats going on with this the forum went downhill 2020 looksmax and 2024 looksmax felt way different for me and i saw the forum trending on tiktok was it true it became overran by normies between 2020 and 2024?:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

forum trending on tiktok was it true it became overran by normies between 2020 and 2024?:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:
The rating section mainly, but yes.

elab on this bro idk whats going on with this the forum went downhill 2020 looksmax and 2024 looksmax felt way different for me and i saw the forum trending on tiktok was it true it became overran by normies between 2020 and 2024?:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:
A bunch of kids and normies joined that forum after looksmaxxing went viral on TikTok around last year.

A bunch of kids and normies joined that forum after looksmaxxing went viral on TikTok around last year.
Crazy because the dude joined at the same time the forum went viral

Tiktokers steal content from these forums

I hate those braggers and what's even more annoying is how their threads get a ridiculous amount of attention

I hate those braggers and what's even more annoying is how their threads get a ridiculous amount of attention
Chads win IRL and on obscure forums, truecels are meant to be unknown niggers

Roids masculinize your face? @gymcellragefuel ?
Yeah. I compared before and afters and I definitely see a difference. Upper eye lid exposure is less giving more of a hunter eye look. Facial bone structure is more robust and definitely look more aggressive

Upper eye lid exposure is less giving more of a hunter eye look
NO FUCKING WAY, you have to be trolling me, this is legit one of my eye area problem I have a giga féminine face unfortunately, so if i blast test my face will masculinize? Btw brah did you notice brow Ridge growth? I have a fucking flat brow ridge (Ricecel tier) I’m MENA and my dad has a pretty prominent one

Last edited:
NO FUCKING WAY, you have to be trolling me, this is legit one of my eye area problem I have a giga féminine face unfortunately, so if i blast test my face will masculinize? Btw brah did you notice brow Ridge growth? I have a fucking flat brow ridge (Ricecel tier) I’m MENA and my dad has a pretty prominent one
Yeah being serious, my eyes before definitely looked more empty and vacant. My eyebrow ridge didn’t really change but maybe because I had a decent one already. I had high test naturally. But it might affect yours