Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCKING LOOKSMAX BRAGGERS CHADS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah being serious, my eyes before definitely looked more empty and vacant. My eyebrow ridge didn’t really change but maybe because I had a decent one already. I had high test naturally. But it might affect yours
I hope man that’s my current eye area and it’s awful, I’m going to cut my lashes, thicken my eyebrows and I hope test would help for brow ridge/uee
View attachment 1235409

I hope man that’s my current eye area and it’s awful, I’m going to cut my lashes, thicken my eyebrows and I hope test would help for brow ridge/uee
View attachment 1235409
It’s not opening. But why would you cut your lashes? My eye lashes are pretty long but I think they look good

View attachment 1235413
And that’s on a shitty camera irl they look longer probably, I want to cut them and do the other shit because I’m insecure bro, people often make fun of my face in college for looking like a twink and when I was at the pool and took my head out of the water they say « Oh I thought you were a female » and other bs like that, and I’m 5’4 so it doesn’t help that’s why I want to gymcel like crazy
Fuck that’s brutal. Yeah if I’m being honest you look like a girl 100% holy. But you mog me for going to a pool with college friends. Only in my dreams do I do fun shit like that

View attachment 1235413
And that’s on a shitty camera irl they look longer probably, I want to cut them and do the other shit because I’m insecure bro, people often make fun of my face in college for looking like a twink and when I was at the pool and took my head out of the water they say « Oh I thought you were a female » and other bs like that, and I’m 5’4 so it doesn’t help that’s why I want to gymcel like crazy
It looks very different from what ive seen

I open the forum and this is the first thread I see.

Nigger is posting a vid of him getting a blowjob, AND PLEASE HOW IS THIS NIGGER 18yo????????? This dude looks 35

View attachment 1235364

Autism doesn't matter when you're Chad. Look at this autist slaying, it's all about bones.
He steroidmaxxed

Fuck that’s brutal. Yeah if I’m being honest you look like a girl 100% holy. But you mog me for going to a pool with college friends. Only in my dreams do I do fun shit like that
Nigga I promise going to the pool is shit, I do NOT mog you.

62283.jpg

Nigga I promise going to the pool is shit, I do NOT mog you.
You social mog me. I would never be fucking invited

Yeah, that's my only non-subhuman trait, being NT. Doesn't help with foids though, it's all about bones.
Fuck. I don’t even know how to make friends, I feel out of place and nervous in lectures I always want to leave . When I try to make friends I always fail

Fuck. I don’t even know how to make friends, I feel out of place and nervous in lectures I always want to leave . When I try to make friends I always fail
Brutal. I'm sorry brah