Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCKING FSA. old account money is lost

Fuck usa government and rich people?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I had changed jobs 3 months back and didnt use their FSA account money(~$2000+). And u only have 2.5 months from quitting old employer to use that money. so today i go to get CAT scan that costs $307 and the old card doesnt work. and i ask what why and they tell me to call fsa and stupid fucking niggers tell me it wont work no more as its been 2.5 months past being with old employer. I had to pay out of pocket while old company can leech off my old funds JFL:forcedsmile::lul::feelsree::reeeeee:.

USA loves fucking over "middle" class. more like wagecuck subhuman dog who is cucked and financially rape at every single turn by rich niggers and the gynocentric government. Just lol at being a wagecuck in 2019. i have legit lost $2500 plus just because i was retarded FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK USA! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsohgod::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Wageslaving is the worst torture a human can experience

What's a FSA account? They just give you free money if you quit?

What's a FSA account? They just give you free money if you quit?
Its not free money rather deducted from your salary in advance for the coming year. the employer instead of paying u and paying taxes put money in tax free debit card which u can use for medical expensses. this way the employee will not have pay taxes on his medical expenses. but at this point i will not ever use one again as if u change jobs u only have 2.5 months to use the money, and its shit ton of hassle to show the dumb jewish sons of bitrches fucking reciepts.

Its not free money rather deducted from your salary in advance for the coming year. the employer instead of paying u and paying taxes put money in tax free debit card which u can use for medical expensses. this way the employee will not have pay taxes on his medical expenses. but at this point i will not ever use one again as if u change jobs u only have 2.5 months to use the money, and its shit ton of hassle to show the dumb jewish sons of bitrches fucking reciepts.
Can you only use it for medical stuff?

If it makes you feel better I have lost even more due to my low iq

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back