Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fucking faggot prepared my goy slop at Taco Bell and I had to ask Tyrone to get something from a high shelf.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Dude this is the 3rd faggot I've seen today since I've been running 2 errands today.

I stopped to get slop and ice coffee at Taco Bell and the faggot that prepared the coffee and handed my food to me had the rainbow flag button on his hat and he hair eyelashes and long pink nails on jfl
Jewish toilets have hypnotized and brainwashed these beta male normies into thinking that cock coom is good for them and that toilets deserve Chad only

This food also tastes like literal shit and I got no hot sauce packets even after asking. Faggots hate incels as much as we hate them.

Also jfl I seen a nigger @ Master at Walmart and he severely heightmogged me. There was something on the "Ask for assistance shelf" that I wanted and I had to ask him to grab it for me like a good little kid :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Average day in muttmerica

I like taco bell beef burritos

What's with the "males" with finger nail predicate? That shit is disgusting.

The food tasted like absolute shit

ovER

I actually meant you
I remember larping and telling stacies I was6 feet until I got measured at the doctor who told me I was 5'9 and a half

I crave something good to eat too

I remember larping and telling stacies I was6 feet until I got measured at the doctor who told me I was 5'9 and a half
Mehhh just half an inch. That's not too bad. I have a brutal thread I will write about soon when I got measured at the doctors when I was in my teens

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back