Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking drunk girls at clubs or girls at tinder doesnt count

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
In clubs they are mostly drunk so they cant see the flaws of the normies. On tinder you can fraud your pics and if you meet each other u can play the personality game tbh if u are atleast 5/10

Its all about getting a girl irl by approaching them in bus/train/parks. Normies think they arr chad just because they fuck drunk girls at clubs. Fucking retards.

Chads can fuck co-workers, students, milfs everywhere he wants. Normies coping too mich tbh. Rather virgin than this

What kind of retarded shitpost is this

Drinking is degeneracy

tinder girls only fuck 8" plus or 7/10 plus

Cynistic said:
Drinking is degeneracy

Alcoholcels should be hanged

Cuck-Damage said:
It's not retarded, it makes sense. Only a low IQ-cel would think otherwise.

It does count because even drunk girls have eyes

Their standards are lower though

Facade said:
It does count because even drunk girls have eyes

Their standards are lower though

Yea a 4/10 could myb get a 5.5 girl with haloes like body, voice, confidence. jack manley is the living proof

>TFW rejected by blind girls

i agree with this, because you here normies bragging about their laycount but they prolly just fuck wasted femoids lol

Chad can fuck an angel lol

This is the lowest IQ thing i've read.

brb fucked 399 girls on tinder

oh wait Allblueeeee's comprehensive theory dictates I am still incel better get back to shitposting

Getting laid is the objective, so  who cares how you do it. If you can have consensual non paid sexes through whatever means than your more attractive than you orginal thought you were.

Saleem said:
Getting laid is the objective, so  who cares how you do it. If you can have consensual non paid sexes through whatever means than your more attractive than you orginal thought you were.

This should be obvious but it still goes over their heads

If you can fuck a girl without paying her, it absolutely counts

jackbud said:
If you can fuck a girl without paying her, it absolutely counts
So betabux is still incel

I agree

Cuck-Damage said:

This, did normalfags start leaking into this site again?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back