Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SorWHORity girls destroyed Rhodesia and undermine Western Civilization with their stupid little mindless conformist sheeple hazing slutty cult clubs

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood, but for this thread, and only this thread, I'm going to start it off with something extra.

I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.

It is a well-known fact that sorWHORity girls look down on GDIs ("god-damned independents", people whose daddies didn't buy them Greek-letter friends) more than the Southern plantation owners looked down on their African slaves, and that sorWHORities are even more exclusionary that the KKK ever was, but the KKK doesn't get the same level of hatred from normies. Hell, even Strom Thurmond had more respect for the blacks of the African race than sorWHORity girls have for GDIs. At least good ol' Strom actually had intercourse with a black, and he even let her fuck him unprotected.

I hate sorWHORity girls!!! All that joining a sorWHORity can give you is a reputation. They never cared for me, so I will NEVER say a prayer for them.

Ian Smith, the Rhodesian leader who courageously stood alone for Western Civilization in the darkest continent for a decade and a half, was a GDI. Ian Smith is also the man in my profile picture. Already, any intelligent person will realize, hey, wait a second! Doesn't the fact that Western Civilization's greatest men, from Ian Smith, to Donald Trump, to Dr. Verwoerd, to Andries Pretorius, to Paul Kruger, were all GDIs make you wonder if it's actually sorWHORity girls who are lesser and deserve to be excluded? SorWHORities are the most exclusionary groups to ever exist, and I hate these niggas more than a NAZI. I heard about a GDI man who married a sorWHORity girl who was finished with the cock carousel because of how used up and crusty she had become, and she would never tell him her sorWHORity's secrets even though he had a good job and supported a rich bitch lifestyle for her. What kind of wife keeps secrets from her husband? A spoiled little L.A. girl, who needs to stop it now.

So, given the well-known contempt sorWHORity girls have for GDIs, combined with the fact that sorWHORity girls, being promiscuous cunts lacking in feminine virtue would support black gorilla guerilla fighters because they have big cocks and seem alpha, it's no surprise that sorWHORity girls were involved in the destruction of the Republic of Rhodesia, and it being replaced with the absolute shithole dump fifth-world CUNTry of Chimpbabwe, aka Zimbebwabwabwe. SorWHORity girls were not willing to tolerate a Western Civilization that cared about propriety, instead preferring the Stone Age sexual debauchery of African tribal "culture".

SorWHORity girls also do all kinds of hazing (after all, sorWHORities are just socially acceptable gangs/cults), from stuffing the assholes of new recruits with grapes and making them walk naked and eat any grapes that fall out, to tying strings around men's testicles and pulling on them, to sitting up a recruit on the washing machine naked and circling anything that jiggles, to making a recruit service 4 random men sexually, to preventing recruits from speaking with anyone outside their sorWHORity for a week, to preventing recruits from speaking with any males for a week, to paddling recruits on the ass, to blindfolding and spooking recruits, to making recruits eat the established member's pussies (I've seen several videos of this one online), to making recruits stay up for 2 nights in a row, to dumping recruits in the woods (often completely nude or wearing nothing but their underwear) and making them find their way back to the sorWHORity house, to making recruits drink their warm and salty piss, etc...

People who do that shit aren't good people, and they shouldn't be listened to whenever they flap their gums about issues of societal importance. Whenever a sorWHORity girl starts to talk about shit like consent (please note: I would never do anything nonconsensual to anyone, but it is hypocritical for someone who hazed college students to complain about other people doing nonconsensual things), being a bystander, inclusion, or saying that every human being has something of value that they brought to the table (that is Ye's line, how dare you fucking filthy public urinal holes steal it when your decision to join an exclusionary slut organization proves you don't mean it, sorWHORity girls will never be as good as Ye, either) etc...I ignore whatever she says, for the same reason that I would ignore if Adolf Eichmann had started to flap his gums about the importance of standing against anti-Semitism when he lived in Argentina. No matter how good of a person a sorWHORity girl may seem like after college, don't forget that deep down she is a trashy, hazer, exclusionary, stuck up spoiled little L.A. girl. She needs to stop it now, okay, okay? Even if now she claims to feel bad about or even truly and deeply regret the hazing she did, shall her sins be forgiven? Shall her crimes be reprieved?

I've never done anything truly bad (the only law I ever broke was underage drinking, that is malum prohibitum that hurts no one, it was 5+ years ago, so past the statute of limitations, and I have never assaulted or abused anyone), and in my eyes, a human being is no better than the worst thing they've ever done, so given sorWHORity hazing, how could a sorWHORity girl be considered anything other than the bottom of the barrel of humanity? Whenever you have the misfortune to interact with a sorWHORity girl, just remember that it's a near certainty she abused new recruits in the name of "hazing", and therefore, she is a horrible person, a big pile of rotting elephant feces from a moral perspective. As much as I loathe sorWHORity girls, I would never, ever assault them or do anything illegal to them. I completely 100% disavow all forms of violence and illegal activities. If I ever had a position of authority over sorWHORity girls, I would make their lives difficult, but only in legal and permissible ways, for example if I ever became like a college administrator, I would discipline sorWHORity girls more harshly, like if some incel was caught drinking underage in his dorm alone, I wouldn't punish him at all, but if a sorWHORity girl was caught drinking underage, I would punish her as harshly as I could, including putting her on probation or even expelling that bitch. Fuck that bitch. SorWHORity girls are grotesquely revolting used public cumdumpster urinal nasty skank bitches.

If I were a college professor, I would have students fill out a questionnaire that included a question about affiliation, and if they were in a sorWHORity, I would intentionally give them worse grades. This would of course be easiest for more subjective grades like essays or projects, and harder on math tests. However, none of that is illegal, so it would be okay for me to do it, because if a toilet joins an exclusionary organization that looks down on others, she has no right to complain when one of those others she once excluded looks down on her and excludes her from having a good GPA or even from finishing college. KEEP IN MIND THAT I AM A NEET, SO IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY I WILL EVER BE AN AUTHORITY FIGURE AT A UNIVERSITY, AND THANK YOU TO DR. VERWOERD FOR CREATING APARTHEID. YOUR PRECIOUS MEMORY LIVES ON IN THE HEARTS OF ALL THOSE WHO LOVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

SORWHORITY GIRLS ARE THE NASTIEST SKANK BITCHES I HAVE EVER MET. DO NOT TRUST THEM. THEY ARE FUGLY SLUTS.

#LoveSpeech

kuf0qden-1bkdrs-kc3jfv.png

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Last edited:
Ian Smith was a cuck who tried to uplift niggers because he refused to see them as inferior. That's why he accepted Zimbabwean concessions

Retard had it coming.

As much as I loathe sorWHORity girls, I would never, ever assault them or do anything illegal to them. I completely 100% disavow all forms of violence and illegal activities
hah pussy

Ian Smith was a cuck who tried to uplift niggers because he refused to see them as inferior. That's why he accepted Zimbabwean concessions

Retard had it coming.
He accepted concessions because the guerilla war combined with the sanctions had made the situation in Rhodesia untenable.

He accepted concessions because the guerilla war combined with the sanctions had made the situation in Rhodesia untenable.
He was doing that even when the war was going in his favor. Land grants and loans were given to poor niggers in an attempt at improving their economic conditions, and they just gave it to the monkey army of mugabe.

Whites in Rhodesia and South Africans were too beholden to the Dutch Reformed Church to be effective racial separatists or take drastic measures with the Congoloids. Apartheid like segregation/Jim Crow laws was a half-measure.
And the Dutch Reformed Church had sapped the moral strength of the Boers to the point that they just couldn’t bring themselves to do what needed to be done. For at least 11 years before 1993 the Church had been back-pedaling on its racial doctrine. The Church would have made the Boers feel guilty if they had taken the hard measures against the Blacks that were called for to ensure the future of their own people. It was easy for the Blacks to contemplate massacring the Whites — the African National Congress had the slogan “one settler, one bullet” — but the Whites could no longer contemplate massacring the Blacks without feeling guilty.

The Jews, of course, were pumping their own spiritual poison into the White population through the mass media, urging them in a thousand subtle ways to surrender rather than fight. But it was betrayal by the Boer establishment — the Boer politicians and Church leaders and big businessmen — which sealed the fate of South Africa. The comfortable people wanted to stay comfortable. They didn’t want to remain cut off from the rest of the world. They didn’t want to have to tighten their belts and give up their profits and face a prolonged lean period as the New World Order tightened its sanctions on South Africa even more.

Many of them believed the lies of the Jews that things actually would get better in South Africa if the Blacks ruled and the sanctions were lifted. And so they lied to their own people and told them that if they would just go along with DeKlerk’s plan of moderating apartheid, of reforming apartheid, then White rule would be maintained in South Africa. The Boer establishment — including the Boers’ church — put its own short-term interests above the welfare, even the survival, of the Boer people. Greed prevailed over racial loyalty and racial responsibility.

In this regard it’s interesting to note what the Dutch Reformed Church has been up to since 1993. If the Church’s leaders expected South Africa’s new Black rulers to be grateful to them for pushing their Boer constituents toward surrender, they badly miscalculated. So the Church has continued to try to accommodate itself to its new situation and somehow hold onto whatever it can. Actually, even before 1993 the Church had reversed its former doctrine and had told Boers that apartheid was a sin. The Boers at least had the gumption in 1994 to shoot the preacher, to shoot the former leader of their church, who was responsible for that change, but shooting just one traitor wasn’t enough, and the Church kept back-pedaling anyway. Last month, the Dutch Reformed Church tried to merge with a Black and mixed-race church in South Africa and open its membership to all races. The opposition of one of its provincial branches stopped the merger temporarily, but next month, or next year it will happen. And then the Dutch Reformed Church will have Black deacons and Black elders, just the way the Episcopal Church has Black bishops today…."
-- William Luther Pierce, "The Lesson of South Africa", Free Speech magazine, November 1998, Volume IV, Number 11

He was doing that even when the war was going in his favor. Land grants and loans were given to poor niggers in an attempt at improving their economic conditions, and they just gave it to the monkey army of mugabe.
Because he wanted international recognition, and he needed to have the appearance of racial "progress" being made if he wanted any hope of it. He was almost able to get Britain to agree to "no recognition without continued progress towards nigger rule", but Britain pulled out of that, sadly. Even P.W. Botha made moves to increase the rights of niggers.
Whites in Rhodesia and South Africans were too beholden to the Dutch Reformed Church to be effective racial separatists or take drastic measures with the Congoloids. Apartheid like segregation/Jim Crow laws was a half-measure.

-- William Luther Pierce, "The Lesson of South Africa", Free Speech magazine, November 1998, Volume IV, Number 11
Had I been in charge of Rhodesia or South Africa, I would have completely cut off all medical treatment of Bantus (with the exception of preventing Bantus working for Whites from transmitting contagious diseases like the flu to their employers), and I would have started a "cash for sterilization" program aimed at preventing Bantu population growth.

tldr but this is what I think about sorwhorities:

View: https://youtu.be/h_eX3PfCyxc

SorWHORity girls also do all kinds of hazing (after all, sorWHORities are just socially acceptable gangs/cults), from stuffing the assholes of new recruits with grapes and making them walk naked and eat any grapes that fall out, to tying strings around men's testicles and pulling on them, to sitting up a recruit on the washing machine naked and circling anything that jiggles, to making a recruit service 4 random men sexually, to preventing recruits from speaking with anyone outside their sorWHORity for a week, to preventing recruits from speaking with any males for a week, to paddling recruits on the ass, to blindfolding and spooking recruits, to making recruits eat the established member's pussies (I've seen several videos of this one online), to making recruits stay up for 2 nights in a row, to dumping recruits in the woods (often completely nude or wearing nothing but their underwear) and making them find their way back to the sorWHORity house, to making recruits drink their warm and salty piss, etc...
:feelsugh: