Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck you people. Most of you are pathetic white knight scum.

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
No better than normies.

@"VLÖ" said it right
Oh my fucking lord you guys are MEGA CUCKS.

First of all, we're ASSUMING it's (?) telling the truth. In reality we have no evidence, it could easily just be a guy fucking with us.
And yet, people are STILL saying shit like "You can stay", like what the fuck? I don't care what your views are, but females CAN NEVER EVER EVER be incel. Pigwoman experiment proved that. Any experiment will prove that. Don't be fucking pussy-whipped.

I'm truly ashamed of this, you guys are no real incels. You're all just pathetic betas. The moment a woman shows herself (assuming it's true) you all fall down to your knees like a bunch of thirsty dogs, begging for her to stay. Don't even cope with "She's ugly I'd never fuck her", you honestly think that should be a reason for her to stay? Yeah who cares if she can get sex easily, Mr. Volcel wouldn't fuck her so it'a A-OK!

And OF COURSE everyone starts fucking orbiting her. A woman has to do literally nothing and already every male on sight is clapping. She shits out a few things we've been saying for years = WOW! A RARE FEMOID INCEL! KEEP HER IN!

What a fucking shame.

You fucking pieces of trash white knighting and telling some subhuman cunt to stay because she was ugly. No fucking female can be incel. Go fuck yourselves you fucking white knight trash scumbags. Every single person in that "Chewbacca" thread who stood up for her needs to be fucking banned permanently. Pathetic.

Wasn't she a transexual. Still biologically a man tbh

Probably experienced legit inceldom before

Everyone needs to calm the fuck down. Way too much infighting and shit going on recently.

haha she really is so fucking disgusting, like I'm pretty sure all of us would rather die a virgin than fuck that thing that is a "female" LOOL

heroinfather said:
haha she really is so fucking disgusting, like I'm pretty sure all of us would rather die a virgin than fuck that thing that is a "female" LOOL

Volcel.

_incelinside said:
Wasn't she a transexual. Still biologically a man tbh

Probably experienced legit inceldom before

No. She made it clear she was a female. She's gay though. She can still get more pussy than any of us. However this is partially why she is struggling to find someone. If she was straight some white knights (like the betas on here) would've fucked her already.

not me i told that cunt to gtfo from the start

Incel or not, the female mind cannot fully comprehend our struggles or relate to us in brotherly solidarity. A straight femoid who trys cannot be incel, incel is more than just being involuntarily celibate, it's being an untouchable in The West.

gstvtrp said:
Everyone needs to calm the fuck down. Way too much infighting and shit going on recently.

I hate these fucking white knight beta trash. How the fuck are you on an incel forum who goes AGAINST white knight women and making fun of white knights yet you're a white knight? It makes no sense.

Ban them fucking all. Seriously. They are cancer. This is why Lookism went down the shithole. They started fucking allowing all females on there.

whogivesafucc said:

but the people who only want to settle for 9/10 virgin JB's arn't?

Reminder that "she" would reject every single guy on here and hook up with chads instead.

Garbage said:
not me i told that cunt to gtfo from the start

Yeah brother. No worries. The people on here can go on the thread and see themselves. Some of those pitiful "incels" white knighting some 2/10 bitch. Fuckers.

Who is whiteknighting?

anincelforlifelol said:
gstvtrp said:
I hate these fucking white knight beta trash. How the fuck are you on an incel forum who goes AGAINST white knight women and making fun of white knights yet you're a white knight? It makes no sense.
Ban them fucking all. Seriously. They are cancer. This is why Lookism went down the shithole. They started fucking allowing all females on there.

yeah, women shouldn't be allowed in any forms. literally almost every online community in existence has been ruined by women infiltrating it.

whogivesafucc said:
anincelforlifelol said:
gstvtrp said:
yeah, women shouldn't be allowed in any forms. literally almost every online community in existence has been ruined by women infiltrating it.

with women around, every guy starts shooting each other in the back to appear the most alpha and get the female, lmao

Daily reminder that SergeantIncel will ban this thread soon and I'll get warned for it per usual. The truth has to be spread on this fucking forum.

Who? What happened?

anincelforlifelol said:
No better than normies.
@"VLÖ" said it right
Oh my fucking lord you guys are MEGA CUCKS.
First of all, we're ASSUMING it's (?) telling the truth. In reality we have no evidence, it could easily just be a guy fucking with us.
And yet, people are STILL saying shit like "You can stay", like what the fuck? I don't care what your views are, but females CAN NEVER EVER EVER be incel. Pigwoman experiment proved that. Any experiment will prove that. Don't be fucking pussy-whipped.
I'm truly ashamed of this, you guys are no real incels. You're all just pathetic betas. The moment a woman shows herself (assuming it's true) you all fall down to your knees like a bunch of thirsty dogs, begging for her to stay. Don't even cope with "She's ugly I'd never fuck her", you honestly think that should be a reason for her to stay? Yeah who cares if she can get sex easily, Mr. Volcel wouldn't fuck her so it'a A-OK!
And OF COURSE everyone starts fucking orbiting her. A woman has to do literally nothing and already every male on sight is clapping. She shits out a few things we've been saying for years = WOW! A RARE FEMOID INCEL! KEEP HER IN!
What a fucking shame.
You fucking pieces of trash white knighting and telling some subhuman cunt to stay because she was ugly. No fucking female can be incel. Go fuck yourselves you fucking white knight trash scumbags. Every single person in that "Chewbacca" thread who stood up for her needs to be fucking banned permanently. Pathetic.
yessssssssssssssssss, fuck half ot this forum. only like 20 truly blackpillled users

anincelforlifelol said:
https://incels.is/Thread-Confession-Ban-request-24214

Absolutely disgusting

White nights always show them selves once the gashes in the open.

Agreed, anyone who told her she could stay should be instantly permabanned.

Theirs a reason I put OP on my ignore list, hes obnoxious af and constantly looking for a fight.

FEMALES CANNOT BE INCEL. I proved it yesterday.

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uwXcYF1zv8w[/video]

This woman has dated in the past. FFS, I had a pic of her as my avi (tits were taped up I guess). We see guys on here who look OK that are almost truecel yet entirely deformed women are dating. Do normies pity you? No, then WHY THE FUCK SHOULD YOU PITY "FEMCELS"?

gstvtrp said:

This tbh. Incels need to unite, not fight.

MayorOfKekville said:
Agreed, anyone who told her she could stay should be instantly permabanned.

Virginp0wers said:
Theirs a reason I put OP on my ignore list, hes obnoxious af and constantly looking for a fight.

Too many teenagers on here that are insanely desperate for any form of pussy, it's fucking pathetic.

E.C.C.O said:
Too many teenagers on here that are insanely desperate for any form of pussy, it's fucking pathetic.

I've seen it from goddamn 40 year olds too who everyone thought gave up. Midcel Crisis!

TheRealChincel said:
I've seen it from goddamn 40 year olds too who everyone thought gave up. Midcel Crisis!

Hah, christ.
It's just ridiculous, if you drop the views you supposedly espouse at the first whiff of pussy you're not really blackpilled. You're just a cumbrained moron.

E.C.C.O said:
Hah, christ.
It's just ridiculous, if you drop the views you supposedly espouse at the first whiff of pussy you're not really blackpilled. You're just a cumbrained moron.

Womb2tomb betas.

I actually agree with OP.

Whenever I mention I abandoned my kid to make the hooker roastie shoulder all the child raising costs, the cucks come out of the woodwork with stuff like 'deadbeat' and 'loser'.

Too many people here have a blackpilled outer shell, but will revert to their bluepilled cuck ways at the first opportunity.

Ban anyone who expresses sympathy for females.

Ban anyone who criticises another poster for getting revenge on a female, in however small a way.

itsOVER said:

Whenever I mention I abandoned my kid to make the hooker roastie shoulder all the child raising costs, the cucks come out of the woodwork with stuff like 'deadbeat' and 'loser'.

Too many people here have a blackpilled outer shell, but will revert to their bluepilled cuck ways at the first opportunity.

Ban anyone who criticises another poster for getting revenge on a female, in however small a way.

Just lol at anyone expressing any sympathy for women. Just lol at "mentalcels". Just lol at fakecels. Just lol at non blackpilled "incel". Do not call yourself incel if you aren't blackpilled.

itsOVER said:
At least you have a son, that aside fuck that bitch she got what she deserved.
Hope all those thailand bitches you’re fucking get pregnant. Fuck those sluts.

Suicel said:
gstvtrp said:

This tbh. Incels need to unite, not fight.
we cant unite when people are whiteniting useless sluts

Virginp0wers said:
but hes fucking right bud

itsOVER said:

Wait you got a hooker pregnant? Damn that sucks.

No foid should be allowed to post here, let the roasties who are having difficulty getting Chad to commit form their own site.

I fucking hate it when people whiteknight, especially on an INCEL BOARD where people should know better.

Kointo said:
I fucking hate it when people whiteknight, especially on an INCEL BOARD where people should know better.

Go look at the thread talking about the 16 year old girl shitting on cucktears. Look how many white knights on that thread. Holy shit this forum really is not blackpilled at all. It seriously isn't.

anincelforlifelol said:
Kointo said:
Go look at the thread talking about the 16 year old girl shitting on cucktears. Look how many white knights on that thread. Holy shit this forum really is not blackpilled at all. It seriously isn't.
I saw the thread. People who defend her are idiots. She's above average and she's complaining about things that don't affect her. She's attention whoring and succeeded at it.

anincelforlifelol said:
She can still get more pussy than any of us.

This is so true.

giphy_2.gif

itsOVER said:

Additionally purge any threads that do not highlight the evil nature of women since they are effectively female worship threads

Women cannot be blackpilled, its an act.

Also @ OP, everyone saying that that female poster can stay should be banned for a day for their own good.

Women bring nothing other than conflict and drama to online communities. Given what this forum is about the effect of letting women post here would be 10000000000 times worse

Total Imbecile said:
Additionally purge any threads that do not highlight the evil nature of women since they are effectively female worship threads

Women cannot be blackpilled, its an act.

Also @ OP, everyone saying that that female poster can stay should be banned for a day for their own good.

Women bring nothing other than conflict and drama to online communities. Given what this forum is about the effect of letting women post here would be 10000000000 times worse

I agree brother. Nice to see we have some legit blackpilled truecels on here left.

keep an eye on @"ATOMIC ACE PUGG" tbh

heroinfather said:

Thanks for the shout-out lol.

I'd like to think users here would learn that orbiting just brings you nothing and will only make your life worse, but I don't think that will happen. Speaking as a guy who used to be in a "LDR" (I was young back then) with a below average roastie during my bluepilled days, I know exactly what it feels like. Needless to say we never met and she fucked multiple guys during our supposed "relationship", and guess what WKs? IT'LL HAPPEN TO YOU!