Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck you people. Most of you are pathetic white knight scum.

VLÖ said:
Thanks for the shout-out lol.
I'd like to think users here would learn that orbiting just brings you nothing and will only make your life worse, but I don't think that will happen. Speaking as a guy who used to be in a "LDR" (I was young back then) with a below average roastie during my bluepilled days, I know exactly what it feels like. Needless to say we never met and she fucked multiple guys during our supposed "relationship", and guess what WKs? IT'LL HAPPEN TO YOU!
we need to kill the whitenites together

Yup, that thread drag out the real faces of some incels, some posters were whiteknighting the shit out of her, disgusting. Trannies, women, homos can't be incels, and this theory has been proved trillions of times. Moreover, she is not that ugly, she purposefully took that pic to pronounce the worst part of her face. That thread was so fucked up.

fukmylyf said:
keep an eye on @"ATOMIC ACE PUGG" tbh

Is he a white knight of some sort :think:?

idkwattodowithlife said:

possibly. He was mentioned at the end of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkPEYHcrDcw

fukmylyf said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
What a fucking cuck

fukmylyf said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Lmaowtf who is this bitch?

Ragefuel at it's finest

a-virgin-nigger said:
Lmaowtf who is this bitch?

some 16 year old who claims to support us. She's probably just looking for orbiters

anincelforlifelol said:
Total Imbecile said:
Additionally purge any threads that do not highlight the evil nature of women since they are effectively female worship threads
Women cannot be blackpilled, its an act.
Also @ OP, everyone saying that that female poster can stay should be banned for a day for their own good.
Women bring nothing other than conflict and drama to online communities. Given what this forum is about the effect of letting women post here would be 10000000000 times worse
I agree brother. Nice to see we have some legit blackpilled truecels on here left.

Count me in as well. Us truecels can actually see through the women's facade and know that it's not true.