Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck wageslavery

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
It’s only barely even remotely worth it if you have a family your own, but for us stinky inkies, what even is the motivation or point of throwing away 5/7ths of your waking life for peanuts to enrich shekelsteins pockets?

My only hope to forever escape the wagecage is to start a liquor business or something along those lines

It’s only barely even remotely worth it if you have a family your own, but for us stinky inkies, what even is the motivation or point of throwing away 5/7ths of your waking life for peanuts to enrich shekelsteins pockets?

My only hope to forever escape the wagecage is to start a liquor business or something along those lines
Wageslavery is a sad necessity for many of us. Having said that, chad often need more money than us thanks to the fact that they have a family.

I keep telling myself I'm doing this to buy copes but I don't buy anything and keep saving cause that's what everybody else does.
These people are crazy about money and save every penny.
:rolleyes:

I keep telling myself I'm doing this to buy copes but I don't buy anything and keep saving cause that's what everybody else does.
These people are crazy about money and save every penny.
:rolleyes:
Exactly how I feel, i do the exact same as you

8-10 hours a day is soooooo brutal. Nothing to come home to or work for

It's literally like we work to live and live to work, and with most of these jobs being so unbearable for so little pay, it's literally insanity:feelsohgod:

It's literally like we work to live and live to work, and with most of these jobs being so unbearable for so little pay, it's literally insanity:feelsohgod:
This is why people crimemaxx. Sometimes, it's just better to buy $5k worth of coke from your local supplier after getting an in from a trusted source and then making 5x that in a matter of weeks.

This is why people crimemaxx. Sometimes, it's just better to buy $5k worth of coke from your local supplier after getting an in from a trusted source and then making 5x that in a matter of weeks.
it just sucks seeing my savings go down drastically everytime i literally have to sustain myself and exist. like damn we really in a society they weren't lying.:dafuckfeels: