Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fuck valentine’s day

SparkLight

SparkLight

Can’t KREMPI
Fuck normies, toilets, chads

Hope they all get nuked even if it takes out myself.
This is the day where I absolutely must not go outside, leave my premises under no circumstance or else. They took out February 30th from the equation let’s take this “celebration” out, I’m not good at math but I know when shit don’t add up especially the reason this ”celebration” exists. Toilets are holes meant to be rammed through and this should not be some next toilet worship day, fucking cum dumpsters.

it already over it's 15 of february right now

Shit day will end in 6 minutes

Shit day will end in 6 minutes

This might interest you:

k5-png.703211

Ok58

Fuck normies, toilets, chads

Hope they all get nuked even if it takes out myself.
This is the day where I absolutely must not go outside, leave my premises under no circumstance or else. They took out February 30th from the equation let’s take this “celebration” out, I’m not good at math but I know when shit don’t add up especially the reason this ”celebration” exists. Toilets are holes meant to be rammed through and this should not be some next toilet worship day, fucking cum dumpsters.
@MarquisDeSade :feelsjuice: