Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck this incel ntfag garbage I wanted to be feared

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
As a non NT abused dog I want to be feared @RealSchizo @Simba @Lonelyus @der_komische
I want to kill any NTfag who disrespects me ngl. I want an excuse like they insulted my family and they start getting aggressive & physical.

i would legit be able to argue self defense legally in this case as well due to my small framelet size.

I want to kill any NTfag
Video Game Action GIF by Call of Duty

Might be a bit off-topic but I don't know all the terms yet. What does "non-NT" stand for?

Forgot to tag me

That is pride. I struggle with this feeling myself. Be someone who is respected, not feared. In fear, others will congregate against you, in respect, none will dare speak poorly on your name because others will congregate for you. Build physical and intellectual strength for defense, be a pillar of light for others so that you can bend society to your will in a positive way.

Go ER then. People will fear your for half an hour. Then they will loathe you and make fun of you in your grave

That is pride. I struggle with this feeling myself. Be someone who is respected, not feared. In fear, others will congregate against you, in respect, none will dare speak poorly on your name because others will congregate for you. Build physical and intellectual strength for defense, be a pillar of light for others so that you can bend society to your will in a positive way.
You have a far better intimidating frame and are in a frat. Completely different in a case such as mine where my frame is Zyros tier

Unfortunately fear is the only language that getS through to normie's heads. Only once normies start getting accosted in the street will they start to reconsider

I am anti-people

Unfortunately fear is the only language that getS through to normie's heads. Only once normies start getting accosted in the street will they start to reconsider
Yup

That's quite a post. I also feel pissed off sometimes. Everyone does.
It’s natural but one thing is non NT Incels tend to be more passive and normies more aggressive. We legit have worse lives but will fail to be as aggressive to others simply due to certain fears. Despite the fact we have more reason to and especially to those who may get angry at us when we return the same energy.

It’s natural but one thing is non NT Incels tend to be more passive and normies more aggressive. We legit have worse lives but will fail to be as aggressive to others simply due to certain fears. Despite the fact we have more reason to and especially to those who may get angry at us when we return the same energy.
i talked to this "non nt" guy on discord. The moment he heard me talk in vc he started being passive aggressive for no reason. It's brutal being on the bottom of even the non nt buddy boyo spectrum

As a non NT abused dog I want to be feared @RealSchizo @Simba @Lonelyus @der_komische
I want to kill any NTfag who disrespects me ngl. I want an excuse like they insulted my family and they start getting aggressive & physical.

i would legit be able to argue self defense legally in this case as well due to my small framelet size.
i may be the biggest abused dog on this site

i may be the biggest abused dog on this site
No there are others who have it worse. 90% of us are abused dog I know plenty of KHHV & KHVs irl but they don’t rot here because they aren’t abused dogs.
i talked to this "non nt" guy on discord. The moment he heard me talk in vc he started being passive aggressive for no reason. It's brutal being on the bottom of even the non nt buddy boyo spectrum
That’s an NTfag larper also if it’s a discord vc you should’ve just him to stfu and kill himself

No there are others who have it worse. 90% of us are abused dog I know plenty of KHHV & KHVs irl but they don’t rot here because they aren’t abused dogs.
thats true. It's over for abused dogs bro i enter flight mode nowadays over minor things because of the things i endured.

You won't do anything, teen. Sperg out all you want, tryhard

That’s an NTfag larper also if it’s a discord vc you should’ve just him to stfu and kill himself
he is very mildly non nt. Very similar to women who claim to be non nt. You know those ppl who pride themselves on masking and shit when in reality it comes naturally to them. Yea i actually got aggressive then he made some excuse to end the call.

You won't do anything, teen. Sperg out all you want, tryhard
Oh my God shut the fuck up deluded Agecuck ntfag. Please return to Reddit with your literal giga cucked IncelTear level replies.
thats true. It's over for abused dogs bro i enter flight mode nowadays over minor things because of the things i endured.
I don’t ngl but I’m probably too non NT to at this point. My emotions come & go for the most part and do not last long for the most part I pretty much don’t feel anything.
he is very mildly non nt. Very similar to women who claim to be non nt. You know those ppl who pride themselves on masking and shit when in reality it comes naturally to them. Yea i actually got aggressive then he made some excuse to end the call.
Yup I hate self diagnosed larpers. They legit think because they can’t speak to some attractive woman that they are somehow autistic.

Oh my God shut the fuck up deluded Agecuck ntfag. Please return to Reddit with your literal giga cucked IncelTear level replies.
Keep crying tryhard teen, I await your next buzzword filled thread haha

Some people are too animalistic to understand concept of respect.
It's one thing to read some philosophical book and think about abstract 'universal love' but I have seen literal beasts in human form who don't understand reasoning.

I’m tired of conforming to the NT world and being expected to pay into it and to be altruistic towards it, while being simultaneously socially shunned from it and receiving no intimacy or social connection from it.

Do you think I'm NT.

I’m tired of conforming to the NT world and being expected to pay into it and to be altruistic towards it, while being simultaneously socially shunned from it and receiving no intimacy or social connection from it.
yup. Plus the way society is set up and who runs it pretty much lets the conditions for people to be non NT get promoted more.
Do you think I'm NT.
Yes

yup. Plus the way society is set up and who runs it pretty much lets the conditions for people to be non NT get promoted more.
I’m at a point in my life where I’m thinking about what I want to do moving forward, maybe a career where I can contribute to societal decline rather than helping people

I’m at a point in my life where I’m thinking about what I want to do moving forward, maybe a career where I can contribute to societal decline rather than helping people
It’s almost impossible to get a decent career nowadays without giga connections + luck. Wages are not enough to meet with the hyperinflation

Nothing matters besides looks

Some people are too animalistic to understand concept of respect.
It's one thing to read some philosophical book and think about abstract 'universal love' but I have seen literal beasts in human form who don't understand reasoning.
The human mind has a plasticity. Nobody is stuck in their ways

It’s too late now buddy boyo. We could have made an impact when we were younger, but we are now forever Non-NT abused dogs.

go walk on dark streets at night, and leer at foids who are walking alone. possibly walk in their direction

modern foids get really paranoid that they are going to be raped any second, so you could probably scare some of them