Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck socialization FUCK THE BLUEPILLED ADVICE GIVEN HERE

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
WHY THE FUCK DID WE HAVE TO HAVE DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY AND ALL THIS STUPID GARBAGE I DONT WANT TO FUCKING SOCIALIZE ANYMORE I HATE NORMIES. I HATE FUCKING TALKING TO PEOPLE ALL THEY DO IS MOCK AND NOT RESPECT ME. I WISH I WAS A MUSCULAR BOXER SO I CAN SLAM THEIR FUCKING HEADS ON THE GROUND AND STOMP ON IT. I WANT TO STOMP ON THEIR FUCKING SKULLS UNTIL I HEAR IT CRACK UNTIL THE FUCKING BRAIN IS MUSHED. I WANT TO KICK THEM IN THE LIVER AND SEE THEM IN PAIN. IM TIRED OF BEING TOO EMPATHETIC MUHHHH MAYBE I TOOK IT TOO FAR MUHHH MAYBE IM TOO MEAN NO FUCK MYSELF FOR BEING TOO EMPATHETIC AND SYMPATHETIC. IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF BEING A FAILURE AT EVERYTHING AND THE BLUEPILLS ON HERE

“BRO JUST WORK HARD BRO U CAN BE AN ATHLETE IF U WORK HARD BRO U CAN BE GOOD AT THIS IF YOU WORK HARD”

FUCK YOU AND UR BLUEPILLED COPES.
THATS BULLSHIT I SAW A THREAD AND GAY REDDIT TIER TALKING POINTS LIKE “ HIGH IQ DOESNT MATTER IF YOU DONT WORK ON IT IF AVERAGE IQ WORKS ON IT HARD ENOUGH HE’LL GET FURTHER THAN THE HIGH IQ”. NO THATS WRONG THE HIGH IQ PERSON DOESNT NEED TO PUT IN EFFORT HE HAS A 145 IQ WHAT THE AVERAGE IQ FAGGOT THINKS IS HARD WORK IS EASY FOR THE HIGH IQ PERSON. PEOPLE WHO SAY THIS ARE COPING LOW IQS OR FUCKING RETARDS WHO LIE ABOUT THEIR HIGH IQ. YOU DONT HAVE A 160 IQ YOU STUPID LYING FAGGOT THEY LIED YOU TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER.

SELF IMPROVEMENT IS RETARDED KILL YOURSELF IT DOESNT WORK FOR SUBHUMANS. SUICIDE IS ALSO BASED MORE DEPRESSED PEOPLE SHOULD DO IT TO SEND A FUCKING MESSAGE OF HOW AWFUL THIS SOCIETY IS. ITS TORTURE KEEPING THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ALIVE, I HATE THE SMALL GLIMPSE OF HOPE, OR CONFIDENCE OR SELF ESTEEM I HAVE I WANT IT ALL SHATTERED. I WANT TO WAKE UP EVERYDAY SAYING IM A FAILURE ILL NEVER FUCKING DO ANYTHING IN LIFE AND I SHOULD KILL MYSELF I HATE :lasereyes: :feelsping::feelsree: . FUCK BLUEPILLED SELF IMPROVEMENT JN LIFE WE ARENT THE SAME YOU EGALITARIAN COMMUNIST FOOL WE ARE NOT THE SAME WE ARE NOT EQUAL AND WE WILL NEVER BE EQUAL.

WALLOW IN SELF PITY YOULL NEVER BE GOOD AT ANYTHING IF YOU’RE INCEL ONLY NORMIES AND CHADS CAN BE GOOD AT SOMETHING IF A FOID IS BETTER THAN YOU AT SOMETHING ITS OVER

Socialization is unironically for non personality havers. I have a personality and don't want to interact with those normscums. The jokes, conversation, they are fake af.

IF A FUCKING ORPHAN CAME UP TO ME AND THREATENED SUICIDE WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I SAY NO HE HAS NO PARENTS NOTHING

MOZT celz would benefit from socialmaxxing

After High school ends there is no socialization, as you left without a niche social group and a niche group of friends.
You enroll at college only to realize you´re a mentally ill loner with high inhibition, you may get some friends but nothing like the old school days-

After High school ends there is no socialization, as you left without a niche social group and a niche group of friends.
You enroll at college only to realize you´re a mentally ill loner with high inhibition, you may get some friends but nothing like the old school days-
relatable af

Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individuals So Strange?(Duplicate)
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592720Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:59 PM CST
"Are you really neurotypical?" No, I have nothing to gain from feigning atypical cognitive function on an Internet forum. I would like a valid answer to my question. This is very upsetting.

Most successful people are average IQ, and men who get the laid most are below average IQ. Excessive amount of intelligence beyond the average gives you pseudo-autistic behaviours and mindset, which makes communicating with normies difficult.

It is not about hard work, not about intelligence or personality, or integrity, or any of that soy bullshit.

It is all about LUCK.

You have to be lucky to be born attractive and tall, you have to be lucky to be born to rich parents in a first world country, and you have to be lucky to have positive childhood experiences to make you socially functional.

If you are unlucky and lack all of those things, you are fucked, unless, again, you get lucky and win either a metaphorical or literal lottery. It is all a roll of the dice
Dice Vegas GIF by The Weeknd

I’m too autistic to socialize

That’s why I don’t wanna grow up and leave school. Idk I’ve been here since 7th grade but quarantine made it feel like it’s only been 3-4 years not 6.
Socialization is unironically for non personality havers. I have a personality and don't want to interact with those normscums. The jokes, conversation, they are fake af.
Yup
MOZT celz would benefit from socialmaxxing
it depends but you shouldn’t be a punching bag to your friends.
Most successful people are average IQ, and men who get the laid most are below average IQ. Excessive amount of intelligence beyond the average gives you pseudo-autistic behaviours and mindset, which makes communicating with normies difficult.

It is not about hard work, not about intelligence or personality, or integrity, or any of that soy bullshit.

It is all about LUCK.

You have to be lucky to be born attractive and tall, you have to be lucky to be born to rich parents in a first world country, and you have to be lucky to have positive childhood experiences to make you socially functional.

If you are unlucky and lack all of those things, you are fucked, unless, again, you get lucky and win either a metaphorical or literal lottery. It is all a roll of the dice
Dice Vegas GIF by The Weeknd
High iq people can at least have successful careers, respect from classmates for being the smartest & girls talking to them to get help from work or the academic girls talking to them about a variation of topics. But yea you’re right it’s mainly luck based

This.

Just become jailbreaker / Muscular , and crush people to Pulp with 1500kg of pure muscle Mass , theory "