Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck NTs aspieuprising now!

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
(In before ass pie jokes kys typs. )fucking typs are my eternal enemy! Why do t those niggers stim? Because they have no souls! Hypoemotional rigid body movements, pathological liars, chronic backstabers, play retarded mind games called “social cues” psychotic/schizophrenic always expecting you to read their mind and assuming they can yours ect. typ genocide now!

Unfortunately we're too small a part of the population to be able to do so.

Plus we shouldn't want to kill NTcels, they're in the same boat as us. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

Unfortunately we're too small a part of the population to be able to do so.

Plus we shouldn't want to kill NTcels, they're in the same boat as us. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:
Cope, NTs are privileged, they take all the autistic women for themselves, have all the power and money, bully non NTs, make society hostile against non NTs.and live decades longer! :feelstastyman::feelsree:

I want a weapon that kills every single human being

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back