Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The time I sent a Stacey my meat pics

I live in Canada and I don't jerk to the thought of a girl having seen my dick. You're a slug man. You aren't human

Hilarious thread :feelskek: 10/10

I live in Canada and I don't jerk to the thought of a girl having seen my dick. You're a slug man. You aren't human
Yeah you’re one of the “new” Canadians, besides why do you care anyway are you a simp or something?

Yeah you’re one of the “new” Canadians, besides why do you care anyway are you a simp or something?
he had to specify hes canadian because there is no men in canada they are all sissies like trudeau

I don't care about the girl. This dude is fucking a freak

based and anonymous unsolicited dick pic pilled

In highschool my 5'6 friend sent pictures of his dick to some girls. He had a giant dick and ofc he ascended and has a very hot gf right now. I will write a thread on this soon
You wrote it?

DM me her Insta. I'll send dick pics and troll her. I'm banned from messaging for 5 days but will after that.

Trolling bitches is fun. Not many respond. I had a good trolling session with this Ukrainian Stacey a week ago. She had all this pro-Ukraine shit in her bio, so I asked her why she hadn't enlisted, made fun of her flat chest and her boyfriend, asked her why she was fat in her old pics etc. She didn't block me so I'll pick it up again next week. On a couple of other occasions it's led to girls thinking I'm funny and they'll talk to me like a normal person.

Dick pics are sexually gratifying, but you should try to make them unique in some way if you're going to send them. I make vids of me fapping to their pictures and send them to them, for example.

>sends female dick pick
>she calls it this
nose anteater GIF by San Diego Zoo

An anteater? Holy shit nigga.
>she doesn't block you
>infact she spends all night shit talking with you
fuck offfffffff