Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting fuck fuck Fuck FUCK FUUCK

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I'm so fucking fucking cunting fucked. I will fail graphics because my teacher is useless and I will fail computer science because my teacher hates me and I'm doing business a year behind everyone WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Hahaha same i got kicked out of uni for bad grades

Graphics Design? Like for games or something?
No packaging n stuff n advertising kinda. It would be good but the teachers a foid so spends 1second helping me and the whole lesson helping the chads and stacys
I still go to there daily because my parents still think i'm a student. I basically live as a NEET and spend time in the library there in the morning
Omg that's fucked and you're fucked when Ur parents find out.

How long ago u get kicked out?
How haven't they found out yet?

No packaging n stuff n advertising kinda. It would be good but the teachers a foid so spends 1second helping me and the whole lesson helping the chads and stacys
Oh I have a cousin in that field too, he makes advertisement designs etc. for companies.

I still go to there daily because my parents still think i'm a student. I basically live as a NEET and spend time in the library there in the morning
that takes courage to do, I would never be able to do that tbh
what will you do in the future

drop out and become an electrician

FUUUUUUUUUUUUARRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKK

On the contrary. Im just too low inhib to tell them about it lol. Ive been studying some stuff on my own too, like programming
You are FUCKED my nigga. Answer my previous questions

On the contrary. Im just too low inhib to tell them about it lol. Ive been studying some stuff on my own too, like programming
do you plan to reapply or some shit? or will you just let it go

About a month. They dont have access to my grades
U should've told them. It's inevitable that they'll find out. The longer you wait, the worse it b when they find out. Tell them now tbh.

Just fail bro! Women love failures!

No idea, i'm living day to day. I don't feel bad about it tbh, although I know I should. If i studymaxx and become a genius everything will be fine

Maybe I will but I will wait some time so I can have a good plan
How long where u at uni b4 they kicked u out

I didnt study at all tbh and didnt make any friends

drop out and become a lazy correctional prison officer for the empire State of ZOG.

0ver 80k a year, fat pension after only 20 years and a smorgasbord of benefits. GED required for stupids.

Reads like one of Indari's threads.