Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This will be my last post: a message to the feds

I’ll keep that in mind in case I encounter criminal activity. Funnily enough, I could have used that a few years ago when some burglars broke into one of our houses while we were away. They stole a trash can, hand sanitizer, napkins, and ice cream. Keep an eye out for the trash can burglars! I’m not kidding, this happened and we still have the window they broke in through boarded up

I’ll keep that in mind in case I encounter criminal activity. Funnily enough, I could have used that a few years ago when some burglars broke into one of our houses while we were away. They stole a trash can, hand sanitizer, napkins, and ice cream. Keep an eye out for the trash can burglars! I’m not kidding, this happened and we still have the window they broke in through boarded up
Btw do u see that @Cautious Raven has been staring at this thread for the last 45 minutes? He's still online

Do you think I'm an asshole
In a way, yes, for making him worry like this so much. I think it’s quite clear to anyone that read many of his posts that he seems like a decent guy, and is very unlikely to harm anyone. In all seriousness, a normie whose wife cheats on him is probably much more likely to become violent than a high inhib truecel.

Yeah, @Cayden Zhang, tell him it was a joke. He already has insanely bad anxiety and many other struggles. Don’t make things worse for him
I’m sorry about responding late, my internet was slow and I was busy for the last hour I was just playing with you and it was obvious. you’re good bro a fed wouldn’t tell you he’s coming at what time to your face, if a fed would come they wouldnt say it in public. Should’ve considered your schizophrenia, besides that a fed wouldn’t come for you since you haven’t commited a crime.

I’m sorry about responding late, my internet was slow and I was busy for the last hour I was just playing with you and it was obvious. you’re good bro a fed wouldn’t tell you he’s coming at what time to your face, if a fed would come they wouldnt say it in public. Should’ve considered your schizophrenia, besides that a fed wouldn’t come for you since you haven’t commited a crime.
Thanks for responding bro. I'm seriously concerned for OP's mental well being. He's clearly worrying about a lot and this whole fed concern was tipping him over the edge.

Thanks for responding bro. I'm seriously concerned for OP's mental well being. He's clearly worrying about a lot and this whole fed concern was tipping him over the edge.
He's an overly anxious mentally ill alcoholic. I think people should stop messing with him he's already going through enough

I just don't care at this point.

Muh ha ha I reported you to the fbi :soy::soy:

No different then any normie I encounter.

Just got done with work, enjoy your misery alone.

He's an overly anxious mentally ill alcoholic. I think people should stop messing with him he's already going through enough
Thanks man, I'm fine.

Whatever happens happens. I've got nothing to lose anyway.

Agreed. He's also super nice to everyone on here and doesn't deserve it

I'm writing this because I can't risk losing my job or my family to this site. If the feds and the police come knocking it would ruin my life.

So unfortunately I have to give up one of my favorite copes :feelsrope::cryfeels:

Thank you to all the brocels who have been there through the toughest of times.

@VideoGameCoper
@NeverEvenBegan
@copemaxx9002
@Samurai
@Fat Link
@LeFrenchCel

You will be missed extensively.

And to the feds please know that I just wanted to not be so lonely, this is the only socialization that I got.

If the feds do come knocking tomorrow just know that I have never meant any threats of violence. I just want peace
So what happened?

I don't want you to leave :feelsUgh:

But I understand why you would. Sometimes I get scared, too, about using this website, if the authorities are monitoring me or something.

I was already reported by a kind of NGO once, for trolling, everything was official and physical.
Nothing happened

Unless you revealed personal information, which would be retarded, i doubt anyone would do anything to ruin your life.

I was already reported by a kind of NGO once, for trolling, everything was official and physical.
Nothing happened
so vigilantes basically?

Nigga nobody cares about your useless thread

I don't want you to leave :feelsUgh:

But I understand why you would. Sometimes I get scared, too, about using this website, if the authorities are monitoring me or something.
I'll stick around a little longer :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Gotta make it to paragon :feelsokman:

I'm writing this because I can't risk losing my job or my family to this site. If the feds and the police come knocking it would ruin my life.

So unfortunately I have to give up one of my favorite copes :feelsrope::cryfeels:

Thank you to all the brocels who have been there through the toughest of times.

@VideoGameCoper
@NeverEvenBegan
@copemaxx9002
@Samurai
@Fat Link
@LeFrenchCel

You will be missed extensively.

And to the feds please know that I just wanted to not be so lonely, this is the only socialization that I got.

If the feds do come knocking tomorrow just know that I have never meant any threats of violence. I just want peace
Goodbye brocel, I will miss you. When I was stabbed in the back, you stood up for me and that I will never forget. Goodbye for now, and good luck to the next account you make once you download Tor. Farewell brocel.

nothing’s gonna happen, people are just fucking with you lol. Just make sure you don’t say anything retarded next time. The thread is deleted but if you said (in videogame) then it’s fine.

You shouldn’t leave for this though it’s not that deep. You’re a decent user

Yesterday I made a post that may have got the feds on me. I didn't even say anything too bad, but I'm still afraid that it could ruin my future.
I understand completely. Feel free to add me on discord if you'd still like to talk in the future. Otherwise, farewell and good luck on your future endeavors.

Why would the feds come to our doors. For not having sex? We have nothing to worry about, dont listen to the ITards or normies here.
According to rehab, after the alek incident feds have taken incel sites very seriously and have visited users irl before

As long as you don't say anything overly illegal in a non joking way no feds are going to come knocking on your door. Come on man, don't leave forever. You belong to the list of my favourite users on here

Best of luck to you. You can never be too careful.

Hope you're ok bro. Why I don't risk fedposting. Even joking risks the feds knocking on your door. (In Minecraft) Is not a valid defence either.

Normies.is couldn't control their bullying nature and trolled a user into leaving the forum

Scummy behavior. You shouldn't bully your fellow brocels especially when they are having a schizo moment.
If he's really suffering from schizophrenia, then they will get him psychiatric treatment.
So I'm actually helping him :feelsokman:

Last edited:
If he's really suffering from schizophrenia, then they will get him psychiatric treatment.
So I'm actually helping him :feelsokman:
Kek. TheRAPISTs have never helped, they are just going to get you hooked on some drugs that turn you think a good slave.

Even if the feds/police knock at your door, your life won't be ruined. They'll just search your house and leave you off with a warning. I don't think you're gonna get charged or anything like that.
But you'll definitely be registered on their watch list.

Last edited:
Don`t leave brocel feds aren`t gonna do shit i guarantee it stay mang