Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Fuck boy" is such a stupid insult that bitter foids give to chads that pumped and dumped them

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Teehee me "insulting" him by saying he can get girls in bed easily must just destroy him. Idiots think that implying a man has high smv is somehow an insult when it really just inflates the ego of the "fuck boy" even more. JFL!!!

What are those dumb cunts expecting? The chads to be like "omg that landwhale called me a fuckboy, I better prove her wrong and put a ring on her."

No man. It means how quickly someone (regardless of his SMV) is willing to leave her if she bitches to him.

Fuck boy = guy that foids want to fuck.

That's true. The equivalent of a female virgin is a promiscuous man in terms of value.

Teehee me "insulting" him by saying he can get girls in bed easily must just destroy him. Idiots think that implying a man has high smv is somehow an insult when it really just inflates the ego of the "fuck boy" even more. JFL!!!

Cope the other direction foids have more options than us and always they will even dump chads their called fuck boys for a reason but put in Henry cavill and they will want him forever the cavill pill is to brutal it is over

I wish I was a fuckboy

Foids pretend like they hate "fuckboys", but they love them actually.

If you can get sex you’re a fuckboy, if not you’re an incel, there’s no winning with them

they are actually complimenting them those fucking pyschopaths

And yet these whores still cling onto them.

It's actually the biggest compliment women can give you.

LMFAO this is so true.

Being a "fuck boy" is a fucking COMPLIMENT as a male. Only Chads can be fuck-boys, other males dont have the ability for fuck sake, stupid fucking whores.

When they call some dude a fuck boy, they are communicating to every other girl that this guy is a fucking slayer.

My Chadlord has a t-shirt with the text: "fuckboY" on it.

Lol a Fuck Boy is constantly misinterpreted by mayo’s as something good.

The Original street meaning of Fuck Boy is anything but.

It refers to a prison bitch a “fuck boy” is someone known to get raped in jail.

The last thing you wanna be known as is a fuck Boy it’s the lowest of the low

What are you talking about? Today amongs youth, a fuck boy = guy who pumps and dumps girls, IE a guy who gets tons of pussy. Getting known as a fuck boy will give you even more pussy.

What are you talking about? Today amongs youth, a fuck boy = guy who pumps and dumps girls, IE a guy who gets tons of pussy. Getting known as a fuck boy will give you even more pussy.

No a fuck Boy is a prison term that made its way to the streets

Fuck Boy= prison rape victim

For some reason white people have been using this term as something good lol go to jail talking about your a fuck boy and your losing your manhood QUICKLY

For some reason white people have been using this term as something good lol go to jail talking about your a fuck boy and your losing your manhood QUICKLY
Yea but it isn't seen that why by foids and people who matter. No one cares about nigger jail terms except 45 year old OG MUH GANG LEADER tough guy niggers

Yea but it isn't seen that why by foids and people who matter. No one cares about nigger jail terms except 45 year old OG MUH GANG LEADER tough guy niggers

Tough guy “niggers” slay maybe you should care what they say
IDK all IK is that I’m not a fuck boy as a slayer and never wanna be a fuck boy in prison :feelstrash:

Ok thats good and all buy young foids dont give a fuck, the point is that when they label u a fuckboy, it communicates to all the other foids that youre a slayer.

That’s what they call a boy after he’s done using her and has moved on, it makes her feel better about being a whore.

holes being holes

I think they would've just called him "prison rape bitch" if that's what they meant.

Tough guy “niggers” slay maybe you should care what they say
IDK all IK is that I’m not a fuck boy as a slayer and never wanna be a fuck boy in prison :feelstrash:
Yea the chadrone young thug ones like Jeremy Meeks do. And eaches own

Women can easily stop getting pumped and dumped by Chad, but we all know that they think with their pussy, not their head

Even whey they try to insult Chad, they still suck his dick.

Its such a cope insult, its like insulting a girl as a "slut" because she is fucking Chad while you fap to their amateur videos.

I think they would've just called him "prison rape bitch" if that's what they meant.

Well this is the last time I try and correct any street vernacular on here.

Or they could've just called them faggots. So it can clear up the confusion.

What are those dumb cunts expecting? The chads to be like "omg that landwhale called me a fuckboy, I better prove her wrong and put a ring on her."

It's hilarious when soy boys use this "insult" too.

YER A PUNK to suggest such a thing!

(Lol jk. Keep up the good of works.)

Wait it's meant to be an insult? Lmao
We aren't in prison, the prison meaning of the word is completely irrelevant.

They are the ones responsible for men pumping and dumping them. It's not hard to figure out that if you and every other bitch goes after only the best guys they won't stick around because they have so many options. If they went for their looksmatch that problem would disappear, but they would never do that.

Women always complain about their partners, it doesn't mean they don't like them.

It's always a man's fault. They're useless sluts who can't deal with the shame. They'd go back to their fuckbois if they were ten years younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back