Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fuck being a curry, I need a refund

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
Living life as an ethnic man is a scam.

Yeah I'd agree. I have just accepted based on the bad coloration issue that even if I fix everything I can about my face I'll always be ugly due to simply being the wrong race.

I'm rotmaxing, MGTOW/MSTOW, hobbymaxing, and shitposting only these days.

Ricecels aren't doing much better:
https://incels.is/threads/ricecel-picking-up-girls-live-on-youtube-gtfih.73493/

Absolutely brutal watching him get rejected 100 times over. That's life if you're an ethnic. Women are racist as fuck and we don't make the cut.

A refund wouldn't cut it. You need reparations boyo, it's over

Yeah I'd agree. I have just accepted based on the bad coloration issue that even if I fix everything I can about my face I'll always be ugly due to simply being the wrong race.

I'm rotmaxing, MGTOW/MSTOW, hobbymaxing, and shitposting only these days.

Ricecels aren't doing much better:
https://incels.is/threads/ricecel-picking-up-girls-live-on-youtube-gtfih.73493/

Absolutely brutal watching him get rejected 100 times over. That's life if you're an ethnic. Women are racist as fuck and we don't make the cut.

Yeah but ricecels can possibly run kpop game. But what do us curries have? Absolutely nothing.

Yeah but ricecels can possibly run kpop game. But what do us curries have?

Street shitting.

We should stage a giant street shitting day to protest against women hating us.

That will teach them.

Being a hapa, I need a refund too.

>Ethnic
>Chad
Cope, Ethnic chads, specifically Tyrones and Arab Chads, succeed way above whitecels, especially in leftist, high population, urban areas.
6a0120a693b15d970c017c34334aaa970b

Kill yourself then.

No refunds allowed. Maybe if you die, you will find out this life was a simulation and you are actually a chadly looking prisoner serving his sentence through simulation.

It all makes sense now. Curries feel they have been scammed by life and that's why they always try to scam other people