Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ricecel picking up girls LIVE on Youtube, GTFIH

how's the PUAmaxxing going?

Will he show us his live suicide after he fails later on as well ?

Who is filming him? o.O
And when does he start ... oh, lol, he tells the girls that they are live on youtube now?

Anyone with a time stamp of when he pick up the girls? This vids too long for me to watch it all atm.

Ok , i'v watched enough , girls talk to him....:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:....fuck this world.

lol
He doesn't even look into the girl's eyes ... who has a BF of course.
But who will help him, because ....
...oh! The girl thinks just because her friend is ASian, she's willing to go out with an Asian man, lol!
lol, she doesn't even give him the IG of her friend ... isntead, he gives her the IG ... lol

And i lied and keep watching OP what have you done this is sui fuel , and he got a female wingman to help him , i wanna die rn....:feelsrope:

His game is so bad I want to die. Why is everything so shit in this world and if you're good at stuff all foids treat you like garbage.
And i lied and keep watching OP what have you done this is sui fuel , and he got a female wingman to help him , i wanna die rn....:feelsrope:

How do you think I feel dude! I dedicated my life to PUA and self development

girl said
Yeah honestly, anybody can go on tinder and get ah... girlfriend... but she might not be a good person.

This is the world most women live in. They think everybody has it as easy as them.

"So he is on a mission to find a girlfriend."
Her facial reaction:
mQSAPxK.jpg

LIFEFUEL for asians

he got a female wingman to help him , i wanna die rn....:feelsrope:

Well, he has that harmless geek asexual handbag vibe.
He will probably find many foids who want to be "friends" with him and help him but who are themselves not into him....
The wing girl is super cute and nice, tho!
This is the real question here. It's over for ricecels.

Now he falls in love with his wing-girl who has a BF, lol!

Last edited:
Her: "Because I was trying to take you to where younger people would be, but now I have to think of where the people that would be cool with camera would be"

Dude this guy's been friendzoned already and he's still talking.

Him: "You're a good wingwoman".

Dude she's not interested. It's over.

This is the problem with PUA. They MIGHT talk to you, but if you don't meet the looks cutoff it's pointless. The most you will do is entertain yourself, entertain them, and then go back home to jerk off.

This is why many PUA types say "just get to the point and go direct". If you make a strong direct approach, at least you get it over with quick rather than chitchatting for 20 minutes with a girl who doesn't care about you, like he's doing right now.

O my brother in Burgerland, why are you doing this to yourself!?
:(
Wish you luck, tho...
Don't fall love in with this Latina wing-girl.
:heart:
You will be so depressed after this livestream.
:feelsrope:

I'm cringing to death. Poor guy.

He needs to lose his accent first this is embarrassing.

I'm cringing to death. Poor guy.

This is like watching an anti-Asian hate crime live.
:feelscry:
...ah, how he comes back to the boyfriend issue.

I tell you all, the guy is falling for this wing girl. He won't have any success with other girls and with this girl he will hang out, then she will leave him eventually, of course, and once the camera is off, he will be so depressed.
Edit:
And just fucking lol at someone trying to do PUA shit and not even being able to find a location where some people are, JFL!

Why does he have that autism blue "funny" shirt on.

I think guys like this think it's some sort of icebreaker but it just makes you look like a clown.

And this girl is so narcissistic it makes me sick.

Why does he have that autism blue "funny" shirt on.

I think guys like this think it's some sort of icebreaker but it just makes you look like a clown.

He probably thinks it's "geeky" and that "girls like geeky guys tehehe

(This comment is disjointed because it's being written as I watch)

He smiles too much. This is a theory I believe in. A guy smiling turns a guy off. It's alright to smile of course but not constantly like that.

Lol she said about Asian guys "They're not interested in me because Asian girls are prettier" at least this lying whore said one thing true.

Lol I looked at the chatbox and a sudaca just donated 3 pounds to the ricecel to know her instagram.

Why's he wasting his time with this girl anyway?

When I am fully looksmaxxed one day I plan on going to a college campus I know is full of Asian girls that I'm not a student at and try to do what he's doing, just without the camera and in an infinitely less retarded way.

Looking at him though his hair is not long enough to be k-popped he just looks like a geek. He has a fucking salary man haircut.

It would help with his ears sticking out too.

They can tell she's a stoner because she looks like a fucking whore. Annoying bitch.

Oh god...
Oh...
:feelsrope:

Eh wtf are they doig now? What did the latina do with the redhead?

God his smile is so beta. This is legit painful to watch. Fuck you OP

It's so fucking over.

This guys eyebrows are fucked tbh. They look like charcoal smears.

Damn this guy is letting this sudaca bitch humiliate him. I am half sudaca and I know how vicious these kind are, especially the women, that's why I never talk to them.

I need an Azn waifu to RICE me so badly.

God his smile is so beta. This is legit painful to watch. Fuck you OP

Keep em coming OP. We need more specimens to conduct research. We are all incel scientists after all.

"Guys look strong. Let's run."

I click on the vid and he was with a hot chick, what happened?

Never even heard of a foid wingman before. Wth is this guy thinking.

Damn this fat bitch is bat shit.

lol @ these donation cucks

Wtf you never open with you "you have a boyfriend, right?"

All you have to do is say hi and she can't look like she's busy.

I keep seeing these Asian qts walk by. This guy is such an idiot.

I click on the vid and he was with a hot chick, what happened?

She has already friendzoned him and stares into the camera all the time.
"You have 78K subscribers..." *strokes through her hair and smiles into the camera* ... "Wow"

This is actually pretty entertaining ngl.

Everything about this pisses me off.

latest

This nigga reminds me of rolf.

So she is an attention whore basically?

these videos fuel my hatred of women. They would never fuck this guy but they just can't resist being in front of the camera.

>ricecel
>picking up girls
choose one

This guy keeps picking what you guys would call "stacies" (I consider all western women ugly), wtf is wrong with this fool.

OH shit. He doesn't even look into her eyes.
She does all the talking.
And ... there she's gone again.
The guy is so sad.
:incel:

holy shit, the Jesus comment again :feelskek:

never even began.

This guy keeps picking what you guys would call "stacies" (I consider all western women ugly), wtf is wrong with this fool.
Well, at least he is talking to them....he is lucky and he may get some leftovers who knows.

OH shit. He doesn't even look into her eyes.
She does all the talking.
And ... there she's gone again.
The guy is so sad.
:incel:

He does look at her. But only when she looks away. :feelsokman:

I DARE one of you to get him to say some incel lingo out loud with a comment.

this giving me PTSD flashbacks of the time Chad introduced me to girls.