Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck All Cucks and Soyboys

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
I depise all soyboys, normie or incel doesn't matter. If you refuse to embrace your masculinity you're so lost. You're an object and a tool of the globohomo whether you like it or not. You have absolutely no relevance to any pro-male cause. What I find hilarious is how soyboys are perceived as a victim class when we're literally being ruled by soyboys: Bill Gates is a soyboy. Mark Cuckerberg is a soyboy. The ruling elite is almost entirely made up of soyboys, cucks and pedos (aka LGBT).

Last edited:
Is this satire or an actual, truthful opinion?

You do know that soyism is actually cuz of your face right? if you have masculine traits you will be chad while if you have soy traits you gonna be soy, so basically you hate femenine incels :dafuckfeels:

You do know that soyism is actually cuz of your face right? if you have masculine traits you will be chad while if you have soy traits you gonna be soy, so basically you hate femenine incels :dafuckfeels:
The essence of soyism is liberal democracy and the globohomo agenda. Justin Bieber and BTS are soyboys despite having attractive faces that women simp for.

The essence of soyism is liberal democracy and the globohomo agenda. Justin Bieber and BTS are soyboys despite having attractive faces that women simp for.
My bad i meant certain soy features, i have a friend who's the definition of soy. i think it's at trait derived from effeminate looks, think about it. usually those same kind of guys are the ones that do marchs and feminist stuff, hardly you see a HighT male doing these kind of things, most of the time are the LowT males

I feel low t my diet is shit and probably full of soy and i feel weak i wish i wasn't but low t doesn't give me strength to change :fuk:

View: https://youtu.be/SXKIngXmcD0

Mark Fuckerberg.

I depise all soyboys, normie or incel doesn't matter. If you refuse to embrace your masculinity you're so lost. You're an object and a tool of the globohomo whether you like it or not. You have absolutely no relevance to any pro-male cause. What I find hilarious is how soyboys are perceived as a victim class when we're literally being ruled by soyboys: Bill Gates is a soyboy. Mark Cuckerberg is a soyboy. The ruling elite is almost entirely made up of soyboys, cucks and pedos (aka LGBT).
We need a high IQ ای آر

Many dudes cannot control whether or not they are High T, so they cant control whether or not they come across as "manly" in appearence

I am a low t soyboy:feelsrope:
Dont worry, I dont believe in judging someones merit based on physical factors that they cannot control. Nor should any Honorable Incel. I am not a foid and do not believe in lookism, unless Im paying good $$$$ to fuck the bitch.

Dont worry, I dont believe in judging someones merit based on physical factors that they cannot control. Nor should any Honorable Incel. I am not a foid and do not believe in lookism, unless Im paying good $$$$ to fuck the bitch.
Lookist isn't something you can choose not to be :bluepill:
It's inherent in our biology. You're lookist whether you like it or not

Lookist isn't something you can choose not to be :bluepill:
It's inherent in our biology. You're lookist whether you like it or not
You have somewhat of a point but there are many arenas in life where skills ability and merit are more important than lookism. Look at the example you gave for example Mark Zuckerberg, Incel tier by blackpilled standards, but through high IQ, and business acuman he has become a billionare in the world.

This applies to success in many arenas in life such as the professional world (although obviously looks give you an advantage it is not everything ,nobody is gonna become a lawyer or doctor through looks alone without the skills to back it up)

Low T looking Soyboy Mark Zuckerberg mogs the living fuck out of you and even some chads whether you admit it or not, and can with ascend with many many top tier 12/10 bitches due to his wealth and status alone regardless of his looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back