Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

frustrated hikikomori

1 Samuel 16:7

1 Samuel 16:7

Recruit
★★★★
I hate foids. I try my best not to look at them or interact with them in real life. If a movie has a strong female character, I turn it off. Signs of love and intimate scenes lead to the same knowing full well I will never experience it.

When I'm awake I do not fantisize about love and relationships. Still I dream about it regularly. Last time I dreamt about going to a store with a girl while holding hands. Not being alone felt amazing and waking up from this illusion ruined my day.

I guess I dislike women's behaviour in real life, but I do like the concept of love. I wish I didn't tbh.

tl;dr I feel like a closeted gay

Are you a japcel?

I wish I was a stone or a tree. Life as an incel is hell.

I try my best not to look at them or interact with them in real life. If a movie has a strong female character, I turn it off.
Same. This has made almost every modern TV show and movie unbearable to watch as they're all cucked sjw feminist garbage.