Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Front camera is COPE

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
I've heard a lot of talk here about "front camera is the most accurate". Well that's BULLSHIT. Why?

Front cameras are known for having shitty low light sensitivity, poor color reproduction and all in all blurriness and little detail. It will hide most of your subhuman looks due to quality being so shit.

If you want your REAL image, get your picture taken with your back camera (if it's good enough) in good, natural light or a professional camera. The results will shock you. In a bad way. I did some tests, and I looked WAAAAY WORSE on my back camera than I do on my front.

It generally goes like this (in terms of most attractive to least) :

Morphed picture > Frauded angle mirror > Frauded angle pic > mirror > shit front camera > good front camera > shit back camera > good back camera > professional camera > what womyn see

Last edited:
oh yeah professional pictures dont lie... but im ugly regardless i look subhuman with front camera

Just go by what you look like on video

You'll look even worse IRL.
i know i am reminded of it / another reason to know you are subhuman / for me blacks / blackpeople do not lie if they see a ugly person they say it to your face

i dont care how i look anymore tbh

"front camera is the most accurate" LOL WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT?

Taking a picture in your car in the sun with the back camera is horrible.

It's more about the distance of the item you're taking a picture of from the lens.
The rear camera also has lens distortion but no one really takes selfies with it so no one notices, also they usually take pictures of themselves in the mirror which doubles the distance from the object to the lens.
I agree but front camera has WAY more lense distortion. You can test it by taking up a close pic with front cam you will look like a fish but with back cam you will look at least somewhat human

Fuck I just took a back camera selfie and I feel sick looking at it. Good reminder of what a subhuman I am

I agree but front camera has WAY more lense distortion. You can test it by taking up a close pic with front cam you will look like a fish but with back cam you will look at least somewhat human

For me it's the opposite. Back camera makes me look way uglier, front camera makes me look better.

My face is too wide then I guess.

For me it's the opposite. Back camera makes me look way uglier, front camera makes me look better.

This. People with too wide faces and/or small facial features will look better in front camera due to lens distortion. People with big facial features and/or normal-narrower faces will look worse.

It depends on the camera. On some cameras I look decent up close ... on others I look stretched/elongated even from the exact same distance.

None of it matters from a far enough distance though as everyone looks mostly the same when 5+ feet away, with some fewer differences.

My nose looks wider with the front camera.

my front camera is so shit, looks like 144p quality on youtube

also, failed normie if you even take selfies

Lol. I look like utter shit on the front camera, but decent on the back camera.

Do you have roblox fwhr?

The good thing about fisheye lenses is that everyone looks like a weird freak in pictures taken with them, even 10 Chads and Stacies :feelswow: Maybe if there's ever an incel prime minster/president they could introduce a law that photographs of humans can only be taken with fisheye lenes :p

I honestly looked like a 14 year old child when someone took a professional photograph of me using a Cannon camera.

Ive had a professional photographer basically give up trying to take a decent picture of me. JFL.

Ive had a professional photographer basically give up trying to take a decent picture of me. JFL.

This, every attempt at taking a decent photo of me using a professional camera has failed, I always looked way worse than on the mirror

i have the opposite. look like crap in front cam photos, but i dont look as bad in back camera pics

There are practically no photos or videos of me in existence, and I destroy those I come across. I look so, fucking ugly, in them all.

Anything besides how women treat you IRL is cope tbh

If women aren't throwing themselves at you then you are not attractive

If people go out of their way to disrespect you, avoid you, and give you looks of disgust, you're ugly.

I always looked way worse than on the mirror

Gigacope.

You looked better in the mirror, because you are adjusting to the reflection. You look at yourself from the corner, which slightly hides ugly facial features.

The same goes for the front camera (the main reason lies precisely in the fact that you are adjusting, not that the camera has another focal length).

FUARK I just look better with back camera than front cam lolololo.

I took the pic with samsung s8. Front pic is the most accurate one buddy boyo or take a selfie stick and take a pic to prevent lens distortioned pics

But i somehow look darker with back camera lol

And my nose looks smaller with back cam lol