Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL From ricecel to Chad with the law of attraction

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/lawofattraction/comments/168mkci/hmm_strange_things_have_been_happening_past_48/

So, I am a short Asian guy that is not very good looking. As you can guess I have been invisible to women all my life.

Until, I started learning laws of attraction.

Basically, I printed a paper affirming three things and put it on my wall, so I can see it every morning. Success with my job and money, and lastly (this sounds a bit cheesy) I wrote that "I am sexy as hell".

And literally within 48 hours. Not only did women started to make eye contact with me (which never happened to me before), some women started to act nervous around me.

Also, for some reason, I actually have gotten more handsome last couple of days. I lost some baby fat near my aws and cheeks. I also lost some fat on my belly. But my diet have not changed at all.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Terminally over for ricecels

Words cannot break and rearrange your bones, Only surgeons can do that!

No Law of attraction for your face, race and height

Lmao:feelskek: :feelskek: absolute state of ricecels

This nigga finally went crazy

Law of attraction in action:

Redpillcomics38.jpg

What riceceldom does to a nigga, well, atleast he is blackpilled enough to admit that looks are absolutely crucial

I wish I could delusion max as hard as this