Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

From my experience if you want to get a GF, you must make sure nit to say anything stupid as a joke because foids are sensitive

J C

J C

Polish Gymcel
-
100% -who else high af now
So i’ve never asked out a girl until couple months ago when I was 18, now im 19. She agreed to go out with me, but then when we were talking, i’ve made a joke about handcuffing her BDSM style and she ghosted me claiming that it made her feel uncomfortable.

So now after i got a match on tinder with a girl ( i got 16 matches over a period of 6 months, but she was the only living close enough) i’ve made sure to not say dumb shit and she agreed to go out on a date

So im a creep and a weirdo, but i pretended to be a normal person, and that’s what yall should do

Last edited:
t.

part dump GIF

For fuck's sake. :feelsseriously:

who else high af rn :smonk: .

if you are chad women are okay with all jokes no matter what

So now after i got a match on tinder with a girl ( i got 16 matches over a period of 6 months, but she was the only living close enough)
Fakecel, I've literally never gotten a match on tinder

so many fakecels jfl
i was just having a private conversation with a high tier normie acting as an incel and who even posted his pics to me and said he got attention but when reported to the mods they won't ban because he's still a virgin

i was just having a private conversation with a high tier normie acting as an incel and who even posted his pics to me and said he got attention but when reported to the mods they won't ban because he's still a virgin
Technically it counts because the word itself means involuntary celibate , but i do agree and i hate it to death when normies and fake scums come here mogging us

So i’ve never asked out a girl until couple months ago when I was 18, now im 19. She agreed to go out with me, but then when we were talking, i’ve made a joke about handcuffing her BDSM style and she ghosted me claiming that it made her feel uncomfortable.

So now after i got a match on tinder with a girl ( i got 16 matches over a period of 6 months, but she was the only living close enough) i’ve made sure to not say dumb shit and she agreed to go out on a date

So im a creep and a weirdo, but i pretended to be a normal person, and that’s what yall should do
Mods Please ban

if you are chad women are okay with all jokes no matter what
Fr, towards non-Chads they act giga-sensitive and hate edgy jokes but have no problem with getting touched on their ass and tits by a playful Chad.

Fuck this forum ill be deleting my account soon tired of all the fakecels

GrAYcel normalfaggot kys, why even join this forum you fucking nigger you mog us actual incels.

im sure all of us could relate to this fellow brocel here right guys? right?

Get banned, fakecel

Very relatable
Yes. Sims 3 had a better dating app system (when Seasons DLC was released), unlike TS4. My own character had multiple fetishes, if I recall.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back