Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

From incel to chad with surgeries?

thirsit

thirsit

Heightcel
After my new year's eve horror, I'm considering to get some surgeries this year. Thanks to the crypto world, I now have a budget of 30k.

What characteristics are stacies looking for in a man's face and Is it really possible to leave trueceldom with surgeries?
I'm considering: nose job, jaw implants and hunter eyes.

Would like to know your opinion about this.

Thanks, and have a great year!

19y old,  3/10, baby face, pussy eyes, fucked up wide nose, almost no jawline.
ps. the profile picture is not me.

It depends what your flaws are. Would have to see pics.

Most people on incel sites rarely ever get surgery, they just talk about it endlessly and discuss what they would hypothetically do. its kinda pathetic actually

thirsit said:
After my new year's eve horror, I'm considering to get some surgeries this year. Thanks to the crypto world, I now have a budget of 30k.

What characteristics are stacies looking for in a man's face and Is it really possible to leave trueceldom with surgeries?

You can't really change eye area

Uglychad said:
It depends what your flaws are. Would have to see pics.
Most people on incel sites rarely ever get surgery, they just talk about it endlessly and discuss what they would hypothetically do. its kinda pathetic actually
This. The more you talk about it the less likely you’re gonna get it...I stopped talking and being obsessed with rhinoplasty the moment I knew that my dad is gonna be funding the surgery for me.

Just go to Asia and spend 10k on bitches and drinks. I doubt any surgery will change your face drastically given by the details you gave. It's better to look ugly as fuck than ugly but with visible plastic surgeries done.

Give up the idea of getting 'hunter eyes' from surgery
Not gonna happen

For lower third you can do:
Bimax
Chinwing osteotomy
Implants

For nose you can get rhino but be careful - it can be a disaster (as it was in my case) for men its a very delicate procedure (the most complex aesthetic surgery there is)

thirsit said:

pm me a pic of you and I can give you advice
I promise I wont share it

New year's horror wtf happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back