Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Friendship doesn't exist past childhood

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
After puberty, every interaction becomes a subtle status struggle.

So much that an essential part of adult social life is always managing, massaging the fragile egos of others. "Don't take it the wrong way", "you're not that old", "you're not that ugly",... Fuck that.

Sex ruins everything. That's why religion detested it.

The whateverthispillispill destroyed me. :feelsbadman:

Every facet of life is a struggle
to quote Adolf Hitler:
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

Friendship doesn't exist because people are just organic meatbags looking to satisfy their own interests. Children are just dumb and have all their needs fulfilled by their parents, so they just spend their time having fun.

Teens start having interests and agendas and aren't as coddled and protected by their parents, that's when the organic meatbag starts having an agenda and every action is for the agenda.

Friendship doesn't exist because people are just organic meatbags looking to satisfy their own interests. Children are just dumb and have all their needs fulfilled by their parents, so they just spend their time having fun.

Teens start having interests and agendas and aren't as coddled and protected by their parents, that's when the organic meatbag starts having an agenda and every action is for the agenda.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Yes it does,:soy::soy:

Sex ruins everything. That's why religion detested it.

Exactly, that's why I can't stand it when worthless fucking gen-Xers defend sex, partying, and promiscuity until they're on their last fucking leg. They ALL will.

Exactly, that's why I can't stand it when worthless fucking gen-Xers defend sex, partying, and promiscuity until they're on their last fucking leg. They ALL will.
This delusional attitude towards sex is what I hate the most in the modern West.

The worst is that those who are the most "sex positive" usually never get laid.

unless you have none-normie friends. which in that case, your'e very lucky

This is also the reason why friendship between heterossexual men and women is utterly impossible. With men, there are indeed games of power going on all the time, but sometimes it gets relaxed enough that you can have an actual spontaneous and friendly exchange. With women is like the game is on all the time and is 10x stronger.

Friends are suppose to lift you up while keeping you in place. Supportive but honest.
Kind of an oxymoron for the friend of an incel. I now feel bad for some of my friends :feelsgah::feelsgah:

It's a shame they taught you all the wrong stuff in school regarding friendships and relationships with foids. Shouldn't we be telling children the truth?

I haven’t had real friends since I was 11

one of the best threads and most legit theory ive read the last month here. So true.

The networking pill literally destroyed me.

It depends. If you have brother/brothers with similiar views then it's even better than friendship with someone unrelated to you