Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friends get together didn't go well

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Few hours ago i posted how I was about to meet my old friends, I became bluepilled for a while and went :fuk: . Didn't go the way I thought, they were all easily able to socialize, meanwhile I was like this the entire time :feelsbadman:. Hate inceldom brocels, my only cope is internet socializing, that too in a forum for inkwells.

Did you at least get drunk or something

Remember, those friends aren't your real friends. They don't care about you. Not really. They will leave you behind due to your inceldom. It's better to look elsewhere.

Nope, just quiet and spoke a few words here and then. In short they were able to bring topics like in a wink of an eye, while I had to just nod and show my inkwel smile:feelshaha::cryfeels:. I hate socializing brocel. Some people just dl it easily

Remember, those friends aren't your real friends. They don't care about you. Not really. They will leave you behind due to your inceldom. It's better to look elsewhere.
Tbh they are actually not bad, they did care enough to call me for a meet-up but I simply can't relate to them, they always talk about what's new in the market, social media. I can't relate brocel

Nope, just quiet and spoke a few words here and then. In short they were able to bring topics like in a wink of an eye, while I had to just nod and show my inkwel smile:feelshaha::cryfeels:. I hate socializing brocel. Some people just dl it easily

Damn, I honestly don't think I could come up with things to talk about with normfags, there's not much to talk about. "Ah yes well I spend most of my time completely alone on my computer, and sleeping". Jfl, that's all I would have to say

Damn, I honestly don't think I could come up with things to talk about with normfags, there's not much to talk about. "Ah yes well I spend most of my time completely alone on my computer, and sleeping". Jfl, that's all I would have to say
based

Normies dont like incels, we stink of autism. While they all fit each others as gloves.

The only worthy reason to go as a trucel! FREE booze on the cost of chad and stacys money! If they deny,
Say its a party and its rude im the only one not being allowed to drink.

they always talk about what's new in the market, social media. I can't relate brocel
That conversation difficulty mode ain’t too hard, they can let you know in on that. Impossible mode would’ve been if they talked about their social lives and gfs.

Anyhow this convinced me to not meet up with an old elementary school friend

Reminds me when I tried to meetup with a couple middle school friends, it was such a cringe fest. It was because all of them were normies.