Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Friendly reminder, you are much uglier than the person you see in the mirror.

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
It´s amazing how our brain has a built in coping mechanism. I used to think I was good looking because I liked what I saw in the mirror and felt extremely confident (lol). Then I would go out approaching women and get absolutely destroyed and mass rejected by obese landwhales.

The only way to see what you truly look like is to go in your bathroom right now, turn the lights off and take a picture of your face from a couple feet away with flash.

That is what you really look like. Every tiny flaw that you might see in the mirror is magnified x10. I don´t even look at myself in mirrors anymore because I realize this is nothing what I look like IRL.

Jeez man I just wanted to cope in peace and then I saw this :feelsrope:

how do you take a photo a couple feet away with your arm?

It's so fucking over

I can't imagine myelf any uglier

What? A pic with flash as the only light is actually flattering

The only way to see what you truly look like is to go in your bathroom right now, turn the lights off and take a picture of your face from a couple feet away with flash.
COPE
I look better that way than in the mirror

I don't think you look as good as you do in the mirror but I dont think you as bad as you do in a photo either. A photo flips your image and makes every facial asymmetry stand out. If you get a photo of someone else and flip it around their face looks really asymmetrical & weird also.

That explains so much.:feelsrope:

Flash destroys me since my skin is shit.

how do you take a photo a couple feet away with your arm?
Just be tall theory is right for once.

Stop spreading lies lmao.

The only lie your brain can possibly tell you is you aren't as asymmetrical you appear, and everyone's face is somewhat asymmetrical.

Also phone cameras aren't great to see what you really look like because they aren't taking 3d pictures of your face
I don't think you look as good as you do in the mirror but I dont think you as bad as you do in a photo either. A photo flips your image and makes every facial asymmetry stand out. If you get a photo of someone else and flip it around their face looks really asymmetrical & weird also.

That explains so much.:feelsrope:
Stop spreading lies lmao.

The only lie your brain can possibly tell you is you aren't as asymmetrical you appear, and everyone's face is somewhat asymmetrical.

Also phone cameras aren't great to see what you really look like because they aren't taking 3d pictures of your face
Lifefuel