Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over “Friend” video called me while getting a blowjob

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
I was relaxing in bed about to go on to this forum when I got a video call from my chad “friend” I did not join at first and texted him asking what he wanted he said he “just wants to talk” I always know this actually means he’s going to just make fun of me the entire time but I was bored so decided to just join once I joined I heard a sloppy sound coming from somewhere [UWSL]:feelswhat: I ignored it and asked him what he wanted to talk about he asked me what classes I had for the school year I told him then he said “would it be weird if I was getting head right now” I asked are you and he said yes I left and became extremely angry and jealous I would never experience what he was experiencing :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Wtf, now I understand why you niggas have such a twisted concept of friendship :feelskek:

Why are you friend with a guy like this?

Why are you friend with a guy like this?
He is one of the only people willing to be friends with me and I get made fun of less now that I’m friends with him :feelsbadman:

He is one of the only people willing to be friends with me and I get made fun of less now that I’m friends with him :feelsbadman:

But he still makes fun out of you anyway.
Getting a bj while talking to your friend is disrespectful af.
That dude mogs you, he knows it and shows it to you without any empathy, that's not being a friend.

And the chick doesn't care at all?

He’s a Chad so he can get away with it
That's not an excuse. What kind of subhuman whore would let her man make a video call to his friends when she's giving him a blowjob.

That's not an excuse. What kind of subhuman whore would let her man make a video call to his friends when she's giving him a blowjob.
Pot head spic whores

I don't know your situation but I really suggest to drop them asap. I know its hard especially when you become emotionally co-dependent and feel that you need them. But such toxicity will never be good for you. They'll always see you as their plaything and you'll always suffer for it. Drop them out of your life.

Better to have no friends then that

That's low key gay imo

It's extremely cucked to have normie friends as an incel.

the girl and your friend probably called you for a laugh

My cousin actually likes to record his gf‘s while they satisfy him. They don’t care if the guy is attractive

My cousin actually likes to record his gf‘s while they satisfy him. They don’t care if the guy is attractive
Modern culture is truly fucked up

did you offer to suck his dick aswell?

I'd call him some other time while masturbating :feelshmm:
Hahaha!

"Hey bro... I was just getting my dick sucked so I thought I'd video call you... Look me n the eyes while I pop anut!"

Yeah... That's totally not gay behavior at all...

What a good friend!

grow a spine and drop that piece of shit.

Dude thought about you while getting top. How sweet

thats the thrill. she gets validation that she is the bad bitch.

Are you still friends with him?

most friends are fake

This causes general Chos to rise

I would’ve gone bitter and pissed off too, your friend sounds like a pure scumbag, op

I don't know your situation but I really suggest to drop them asap. I know its hard especially when you become emotionally co-dependent and feel that you need them. But such toxicity will never be good for you. They'll always see you as their plaything and you'll always suffer for it. Drop them out of your life.