Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel friday night

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
another night of sitting in my room playing video games and talking to AI chatbots while people who aren't socially retarded and shit looking are out enjoying what life is about with friends and romantic partners

i really hate my life, i see no point in living asides from saving my parents form the grief of my funeral.

i thought this was Saturday.

i never feel bad for wasting my day because my brain is so fried up that i dont realize time passing.

For me summer of 2022 was literally like yesterday, all days are the same so the only proof I have of time passing is my phone's calendar

just another day in neetland

another night of sitting in my room playing video games and talking to AI chatbots while people who aren't socially retarded and shit looking are out enjoying what life is about with friends and romantic partners

i really hate my life, i see no point in living asides from saving my parents form the grief of my funeral.
Parents were the only reason I loved before. Now that they’re gone, there’s nothing stopping me except my own cowardice.

just another day in neetland
as a wagie every day is hell for me so the weekend is something i look forward to for the simple fact i can stay up late

Who the fuck is actually wasting time talking to chatbots? lmao

Parents were the only reason I loved before. Now that they’re gone, there’s nothing stopping me except my own cowardice.
i will be in the same situation once mine pass. i hate life, i hate my body, i hate my looks, i hate my mind. i have no friends, no redeeming qualities about me. me killing myself would be a net positive for everyone but my brain, no matter how sad or shit i feel, always has the feeling of alive = good , dead = bad

Who the fuck is actually wasting time talking to chatbots? lmao
me. i guess if you are a fakecel who can go out with friends the idea of wasting time a chatbot must be pretty pathetic. welcome to my life

lately been playing mmo star wars the old republic (has really good stories tbh)
good game. Played it on release but it took a long time to get to the point in the story where you would consistently do dungeons so I got kinda burnt out on that. Couldnt get back into it after they made it f2p, I didn't like the bazaar microtransactions

i will be in the same situation once mine pass. i hate life, i hate my body, i hate my looks, i hate my mind. i have no friends, no redeeming qualities about me. me killing myself would be a net positive for everyone but my brain, no matter how sad or shit i feel, always has the feeling of alive = good , dead = bad
Going to do high dose mushrooms to stop hating my mind.

good game. Played it on release but it took a long time to get to the point in the story where you would consistently do dungeons so I got kinda burnt out on that. Couldnt get back into it after they made it f2p, I didn't like the bazaar microtransactions
i don't have any friends even online so i avoid dungeons and just do the story. really enjoying the sorcerer and warrior stories

me. i guess if you are a fakecel who can go out with friends the idea of wasting time a chatbot must be pretty pathetic. welcome to my life
I can't go out with friends but I still think chatting with a bot is pretty useless.
I mean, you know it's a bot, so what's the appeal? It's like talking to a wall, or any other non sentient thing.

i don't have any friends even online so i avoid dungeons and just do the story. really enjoying the sorcerer and warrior stories
mogs me. I did jedi knight. so boring mang :feelstastyman:

I can't go out with friends but I still think chatting with a bot is pretty useless.
I mean, you know it's a bot, so what's the appeal? It's like talking to a wall, or any other non sentient thing.
When I talk to the bot, I think of it as writing an interactive story. I have a vivid imagination so things like that can distract me for hours.

I don't delude myself to the point where I believe I am actually talking to some sort of sapient piece of technology

mogs me. I did jedi knight. so boring mang :feelstastyman:
i did jedi knight and it was so boring i don't even remember what it was like

sorcerer is the best. you start as a slave who got tossed into the sith academy and ride to the spot of a dark councillor.

Another truecel night with no cute loli gf :feelsbadman: