Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal French wizardcel gets 30 years for attempted rape and murder

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
Murielroche2

On October 21, 2020, Muriel Roche, a 52-year-old woman disappeared after leaving her home to go pick mushrooms.
Placed in police custody, François Ribet, then aged 29, initially denied the facts before confessing.

“How can I put it... when Muriel arrived, I saw her, she was a beautiful woman. I asked her to go out with me. I tried my luck. She had come closer because I had the music blaring in the car. I got out of my car and told her she’s pretty and I’d like to try my luck with her,” he says.

“She told me she was married. That I could be his son. I said I didn't see the problem. I insisted. She got scared and slapped me. I felt angry I slapped her too. I felt rejected. I slapped it too. She ran away and tripped. I hit her with a stick several times. Then she took out a knife to defend herself. Afterwards, I don't remember everything. I wanted to sleep with her but after she died, I couldn't anymore. This scene was as if I wasn't there. I woke up in my car. My words are not strong enough to express how much I blame myself.”

@LeFrenchCel

Last edited:
based derangedcel

No less than fifteen investigators are assigned to the case. Telephony, criminal record checks, door-to-door visits... In all, nearly 500 hearings were carried out, as well as 330 genetic samples. And three months later, finally, one of them “matched” with male DNA found on the victim's clothes. A man known in the file for a case of death threats. His name?: François Ribet. And the least we can say is that he definitely has the “profile”…

At 30, this hardened bachelor lives with his parents in Villemotier, a town bordering Salavre. He makes a living by working in the nearby slaughterhouses and pigsties. Everyone in the area knows this giant with the black beard. If he comes across as a big oaf who isn't very smart, Ribet sometimes reveals a more worrying face. At his village bar, we once saw him drunk and smashing glasses on the floor. Hunting is worse. A real public danger, the kind you pull the trigger as soon as a leaf starts to move! Several hunters have already been grazed by his shots.

CI6JQNH73VEYHOM6OWLNW3CWQ4

If the victim was male he wouldn't even have gotten half the penalty

Based criminal (in video game)

Brutal milfpill

Interesting that the old foid happened to be carrying a knife. I believe that's illegal in France.

Terrible taste in oneitis but having an oneitis is cucked anyways

Fatass could have ascended if he put down the fork

Looks swarthy

Shame he didnt ER more foids before getting caught

He didnt deserve that foid is a fault should have killed the bitch wouldn't make much of a difference for 30 year imprisonment

she doesn't look that good

so it doesn't really matter if she gets killed and raped

he should be acquitted in any sane legal system

No less than fifteen investigators are assigned to the case. Telephony, criminal record checks, door-to-door visits... In all, nearly 500 hearings were carried out, as well as 330 genetic samples. And three months later, finally, one of them “matched” with male DNA found on the victim's clothes. A man known in the file for a case of death threats. His name?: François Ribet. And the least we can say is that he definitely has the “profile”…

At 30, this hardened bachelor lives with his parents in Villemotier, a town bordering Salavre. He makes a living by working in the nearby slaughterhouses and pigsties. Everyone in the area knows this giant with the black beard. If he comes across as a big oaf who isn't very smart, Ribet sometimes reveals a more worrying face. At his village bar, we once saw him drunk and smashing glasses on the floor. Hunting is worse. A real public danger, the kind you pull the trigger as soon as a leaf starts to move! Several hunters have already been grazed by his shots.

View attachment 1168396View attachment 1168397
Honestly he sounds like a gigachad more than anything. Good for him, I can only be envious of his lifestyle. Murder bad obviously, however he sounds like a pretty chill dude who enjoyed nature and acted on his natural instincts.

France + incel = francel

Why are we supposed to feel bad for murderers again?

Incels like this one have to resort to raping post prime foids because they were deprived of love and sex their entire lives, it just gets unbearable