Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hot Blonde, 30, fell asleep against me on plane. Glorious.

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Captain
★★★★
10% - brag
I had the window seat on a night flight, and the woman in center fell asleep. She ended up with her chest against me and it was nice.

Not a Pervy situation, just human contact.

I closed my eyes in order to prevent anyone thinking I was doing anything innappropo.

Her deep breathing was hot against my chest for 45 minutes. I drank in her body heat, and het exotic scent was vanilla.

Her hormones poured off her like a warm bath. Later that night in the hotel I could still smell her on my shirt.

Last edited:
i sometimes to creave human contact

I hate being in close contact with other people. That's why I don't like public transportation

Should have used a hidden tranqualizer then touched her booba :feelsohh:

>Hot
>30
Pick one

You had an opportunity to hit her in self-defense. Why didn't you take it?

I would have tried to cum on the sluts pants

I bet that felt amazing. You could almost pretend that you were feeling the soft comfort of a warm loving girl to soothe your soul.

Congratulations. You slept with a woman

You should have reported her for sexual assault

Should have touched her tits

You should have reported her for sexual assault
That would be sexual harassment, but yes you have a very valid point. She did not ask for consent. If I were to fall asleep on a hot blonde, I’d be reported.

We need to start making a drastic change in society for both men and women considering we’re now a quarter into the century. No more dropping handkerchiefs or “accidentally” bumping/touching each other or dropping your panties and claiming “I did this with all my guy friends”.

We need to make everything loud, obvious, and verbal. No more of this coy touch bullshit. I’m done with these 16th century “romantic” antics. Fuck these nonverbal cues and IOIs.

Last edited:
How tf is this bragging? @admin
Btw, I heard that she pressed charges against you. Read it in the news. Hope you have a good lawyer.

LIFE FUEL FOR HALF A YEAR

Download

Before feminism men and women could touch in public and nobody freaked out.

There wasn't a creep perv obsession.

I did enjoy some NON SEXUAL human touch.

Before feminism men and women could touch in public and nobody freaked out.
Where the fuck did you get this from? PDAs were frowned upon more back then, compared to now where you can kiss in public and it is supposed to be ok.

I am happy for you though, it would be amazing to have a foid sleep on you on the plane. I have fantasized about that often. Though I would push her off to make her feel unwanted and dirty.

I would take creepshots if no one saw from behind.

I had the window seat on a night flight, and the woman in center fell asleep. She ended up with her chest against me and it was nice.

I closed my eyes in order to prevent anyone thinking I was doing anything innappropo.

Her deep breathing was hot against my chest for 45 minutes. I drank in her body heat, and het exotic scent was vanilla.

Her hormones poured off her like a warm bath. Later that night in the hotel I could still smell her on my shirt.

^
Me sitting behind you on the plane

reminds me of myself, many years ago as a youngcel, emotionally reveling in the physical contact from a hot blonde 30 yr old dentist.

Fakecel

nicely done