Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill French Chad travels 13 hours from France to meet pajeeta in India and be with her

effects of hypergamy

Last edited:
if moggers need too geomax, how could a cel geomax?

She display some warning signs (her ex boyfriends didn't bother to be gentlemen, choosiness because she thinks that she is special) etc.

effects of hypergamy
Why do retards always claim that muh this is what Chad has to settle for ? He can get any foid he want if he is truly a Chad. Chances are, the Chad in question is bluepilled and pussywhipped or he is deeply in love with the foid. If you really think that a Chad would travel 13 hours to India out of desperation, then you are braindead

Why do retards always claim that muh this is what Chad has to settle for ? He can get any foid he want if he is truly a Chad. Chances are, the Chad in question is bluepilled and pussywhipped or he is deeply in love with the foid. If you really think that a Chad would travel 13 hours to India out of desperation, then you are braindead
true

look at this pajeeta whore hyping up other currywhores saying they shouldnt settle for anything

this bitch is the reason even ugly ltb pajeetas with recessed chins will now consider themselves worthy of some chad flying from abroad to see and screw them

fuck these cunts

She is ugly. So huge L for him

Chads do this kind of shit and then foids expect everyone else to do the same
No wonder why inceldom is on the rise

look at this pajeeta whore hyping up other currywhores saying they shouldnt settle for anything

this bitch is the reason even ugly ltb pajeetas with recessed chins will now consider themselves worthy of some chad flying from abroad to see and screw them

fuck these cunts
Chads do this kind of shit and then foids expect everyone else to do the same
No wonder why inceldom is on the rise
bro i saw 2/10 foids who i know irl from college whod liked that post

and now these foids are not gonna settle for anything short of a htn because of the ego boost they receive on a daily basis in gynocentric society

She's a total ten. What the fuck are you talking about.

"Subhuman pajeeta." :feelstastyman:

He's banging his looksmatch.
I wasn't arguing with that lol. She is extremely hot and a stacy . I was just calling her pajeeta to refer I her race not her subhumanity

bro i saw 2/10 foids who i know irl from college whod liked that post

and now these foids are not gonna settle for anything short of a htn because of the ego boost they receive on a daily basis in gynocentric society
We're really doomed

She would've shown his face if he was chad.
He just ran the usual JBW

finally someone said this. "This is what Chad settled for!" :soy: :soy: or maybe man aren't soulless creatures and we have the ability to love woman despite their looks?

She is frauding with makeup and filters. I bet 10$ she is not higher than MTB irl
you can literally say the same thing for 99% of woman. Most woman don't look that good even with makeup.

shes stacy in curryland lets be honest

pretty high, he's 7.5/10, ive seen him
@anandkonda also said he's 6 ft 1 which is tall af for india. Also he works out and does mma. He's definitely a Stacy only volcel. "I refuse to fuck anything other than a virgin 18 yo super model!!" :soy: :soy:

@anandkonda also said he's 6 ft 1 which is tall af for india. Also he works out and does mma. He's definitely a Stacy only volcel. "I refuse to fuck anything other than a virgin 18 yo super model!!" :soy: :soy:
n considering that he is calling this decently attractive foid as "ugly" you just know he has extremely delusional Standards lol

she's stacy anywhere.
Here in chadstraulia she will be considered stacylite
shes looks to be frauding hard with makeup but she fogs most the foids I see in public probably high htb, low stacylite in the west

I wasn't arguing with that lol. She is extremely hot and a stacy . I was just calling her pajeeta to refer I her race not her subhumanity
It only make sense that they're together.

"How bad is shit in France that Tall normies have to go all the way to Shitdia to get a gf/hookup"

It must be pretty bad if he is willing to fly to meet a girl he met online ten days ago. Still, they're together because they're equally beautiful. Promiscuity is rife in France, because of that I too would rather date a conservative woman in a foreign country. Most guys don't care about sexual history because they know they're not in a position of power to make demands.

n considering that he is calling this decently attractive foid as "ugly" you just know he has extremely delusional Standards lol
niggas will have standards like this and claim trucel like you could wake up tomorrow as a chadlite and still not find anyone who meets your standards

why is site full of faggots n fakecels :feelsrope:
he also has a seven on ten face and is 6’1 (top 1% of percentile in terms of height in india- 5’10 is considered tall here so being 6’1 is a massive boost to your smv)

hes not even autistic, just stays by himself and then thinks hes incel because no foids go out of their way to approach him (not really a thing in india)

hasnt tried dating apps either

he also has a seven on ten face and is 6’1 (top 1% of percentile in terms of height in india- 5’10 is considered tall here so being 6’1 is a massive boost to your smv)

hes not even autistic, just stays by himself and then thinks hes incel because no foids go out of their way to approach him (not really a thing in india)

that's exactly how Eliott Rodger was too...he just expected women to ask him out when even giga Chad's don't get that treatment

wtf he might be just trolling. most likely has a gf in real life