Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences"

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Anyone who says this, doesn't actually believe in freedom of speech

you should be able to say what you want that is within the First Amendment, without suffering from serious consequences, like losing your freedom, life, personal safety, home, or job

the soys who say this, don't believe in freedom of speech

none of the liberties are worth anything without being protected from major things like that

people forget that liberty isn't just liberty from the government, but anyone who wants to oppress you, including other citizens.

I did address that particular comment in the above-linked post.

is there an incel tear thread trying to debunk your thread?

if so, i want to read that

only soys believe in freedom of speech and freedom in speech without consequences

is there an incel tear thread trying to debunk your thread?

if so, i want to read that
Not that I know of. And not that there would be any point to it, because I was giving descriptive and not normative statements. They are free to argue what they think the law should be, but my thread was focused on what the law is. The facts are firmly on my side.

So, let's say you have a fried chicken restaurant in Louisiana that is very popular among the blacks there. And the manager is starting to publish on Facebook some racist stuff about blacks. As a result, they start to boycott the place. Do you say that you can't fire him and lose your business?

True freedom of speech does not exist, has never existed and will never exist.