Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Found out my former oneitis is on a 'happy relationship'

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
I know this girl since 1st grade or sth and we went to school together for around 12years.She is the only girl i have ever been in love with,and propably the only girl that had a 'friendship' with me during school years.Going back i remember the butterflies in my stomach and how i felt about her.I never told her but i made it pretty obvious by saying and doing a lot of idiotic cucked things.She never accepted going out with me(although we could go'friendly'),and after 16 she changed a lot and propably disliked me.Also sometimes she would go hard on me for no reason making me look like a fool in front of everyone.
Nowdays she is the typical feminist vegan chick and does all the classic foid stuff.The guy she is dating is THE DEFINITION OF SOYBOY.28year old feminst supporter,also a vegan and they do all that feminist shit together its truly unbelievable.Although i had no feelings for her last 3years today what i saw drove me insane and i am pretty sad right now as we speak.What bugs me to hell is that she could have given me a chance,she could have been my teen love and change my whole life from that point even if we wouldnt workout.She could have given me a chance,maybe shit could be different maybe i was the one but she didnt choose me because of my looks.

I know this girl since 1st grade or sth and we went to school together for around 12years.She is the only girl i have ever been in love with,and propably the only girl that had a 'friendship' with me during school years.Going back i remember the butterflies in my stomach and how i felt about her.I never told her but i made it pretty obvious by saying and doing a lot of idiotic cucked things.She never accepted going out with me(although we could go'friendly'),and after 16 she changed a lot and propably disliked me.Also sometimes she would go hard on me for no reason making me look like a fool in front of everyone.
Nowdays she is the typical feminist vegan chick and does all the classic foid stuff.The guy she is dating is THE DEFINITION OF SOYBOY.28year old feminst supporter,also a vegan and they do all that feminist shit together its truly unbelievable.Although i had no feelings for her last 3years today what i saw drove me insane and i am pretty sad right now as we speak.What bugs me to hell is that she could have given me a chance,she could have been my teen love and change my whole life from that point even if we wouldnt workout.She could have given me a chance,maybe shit could be different maybe i was the one but she didnt choose me because of my looks.
Well, that turned out fantastic.
Like... really.

protip: dont look at people whom u know in the past
it can be huge suifuel sometimes

Very sad story. I am lucky that I never obsessed with one foid for a long time

Remember, it's never to late to dwell on the past.

I remember the butterflies in my stomach and how i felt about her. I never told her but i made it pretty obvious by saying and doing a lot of idiotic cucked things. She could have given me a chance, she could have been my teen love and change my whole life from that point even if we wouldn't workout. She could have given me a chance, maybe shit could be different maybe I was the one but she didnt choose me because of my looks.
Story of my life. Which is why I can never say this fact enough: Women are scum. Selfish and shallow/superficial cunts. They deserve every bad thing/tragedy that happened and is going to happen to them as time goes on(as rare as it actually is).

Last edited:
The guy she is dating is THE DEFINITION OF SOYBOY.28year old feminst supporter,also a vegan and they do all that feminist shit together its truly unbelievable.
Trust me, she does not sexually desire or respect him.

Then why the fuck is she with him instead of me the supreme fucker
With modern women, they will only get with men they can dominate or be dominated by. If you're low smv and you're not willing to cuck out, then she has no use for you. Clearly, you stopped talking to her once she rejected you.

With modern women, they will only get with men they can dominate or be dominated by. If you're low smv and you're not willing to cuck out, then she has no use for you. Clearly, you stopped talking to her once she rejected you.
Pretty right,that foid actually hated me when she understood my feelings

Just be a male feminist theory.

Lmao

you played innocently together as a kid just like ER and maddy Humphreys, but she grew up to to be typical foid and represent everything u despise about foids... damn brutal shit, at least for me everyone i knew in first grade was out of my life 8+yrs ago

protip: dont look at people whom u know in the past
it can be huge suifuel sometimes
very true, it just makes it worse to know everyone else is living better lives than us

Just get drunk again OP

I don't think that would have saved you because you sound pretty cucked as it is. Imagine if she actually did date you back then. You would be that cucked feminist soy fag sucking Chad cum out of her pussy. Be thankful you have the chance to get blackpilled

very true, it just makes it worse to know everyone else is living better lives than us
i avoid people whom i know even when they saying "hi" to me
i just tell that i have no time to talk

gangsta Rap made me do it

aw man thats too bad. maybe you'll find someone some day. ;)

sounds like a "good girl", good girls just pick some dude with 1000-2000 facebook friends and not too short or too ugly, and stay with him forever even if he gets so drunk that he shits himself or abuses her, everything he does goes into the "we've been through so much together" folder and she just grits her teeth through it and says she's happy

also tbh even good girls are whores and do serial monogamy, pure garbage that should be shot out into the sun