Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Found cum in my Chinese food

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
After LDARING I got hungry and wanted to eat something, but my mom said she can't be fucked to cook anything and they won't let me cook because I almost burnt the house down. She gave me 10 dollars to go buy Chinese food. I decided to get fried rice and dog chicken meat, after I gave him my cash he stuck his hand for a tip. I said: Sorry, I'm broke hehe. He got annoyed heavily and I could even see an eye twitch. He said be right back, I sat there wondering why my order is taking so long (waiting for 40 min). Afterwards he came back with my order, the food was tasty until I noticed there was some milky white shit in my food. It even smelled off, I just ended up cutting my losses and went to bed hungry.

They tend to hire locals. Perhaps a Mulatta was working.

That was Chang cooming on your meal after fucking a cuck’s wife in the kitchen

that was me:feelshehe::feelshehe: its the only way i can get people to eat my cum:ahegao::feelsohh:

After LDARING I got hungry and wanted to eat something, but my mom said she can't be fucked to cook anything and they won't let me cook because I almost burnt the house down. She gave me 10 dollars to go buy Chinese food. I decided to get fried rice and dog chicken meat, after I gave him my cash he stuck his hand for a tip. I said: Sorry, I'm broke hehe. He got annoyed heavily and I could even see an eye twitch. He said be right back, I sat there wondering why my order is taking so long (waiting for 40 min). Afterwards he came back with my order, the food was tasty until I noticed there was some milky white shit in my food. It even smelled off, I just ended up cutting my losses and went to bed hungry.
Interesting

What the fuck

I cant stand street food, even typical McDonald's shit. You dont know WHAT they're doing with your food. You can't assault the people after finding out, and it's not worth the legal effort. Fuck eating out, it's designed for women. Make everything in house, you have the internet as your receipe book.

That was me. Sorry.

What the hell kind of Chinese joints are you going to that request a tip before the food is in your hands? What country OP? Holy shit I would be so paranoid there.

It was white chicken shit

That's his stick glue special. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I might waste a stupid mothafucka for doing that kind of dumbass shit. I'd catch the son of a bitch after work and beat the living shit out'em, same with anyone fucking with my grub like that.

That's just sick, I paid the fucking money. Now get me my God dame food untampered, you dumb son of a bitch or I'll have you eating through a straw!

I thought you had a personal cook

Brb using imagination no pics

Anyway extra protein
Ok

fuckk chinks fucking hate em

Chinese food is scrumptious:feelsokman:

if you were sure it was cum, you should take sample of it and go to a lab and confirm its human dna and then the gook gonna be criminally charged. thats akin to sexual assault, could be minimium jail sentence for that :feelsdevil:
this, it's actually considered bio warfare or something lol

did the meal cost exactly 10 dollars?

Sue the shit out of that place amigo :feelswhat:

God thanks I don't live in the US. Imagine having to pay tips in hopes of the chef not fucking you over and doing something nasty to your food

I cant stand street food, even typical McDonald's shit. You dont know WHAT they're doing with your food. You can't assault the people after finding out, and it's not worth the legal effort. Fuck eating out, it's designed for women. Make everything in house, you have the internet as your receipe book.
This is what I think. Eating out is a female trait.

I gave him my cash he stuck his hand for a tip.
Most American shit I've read today

Also, OP, next time take a pic of the food and threaten the rice with it instead of going home hungry like a little cuck.