Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Forget about the JBW and JBB theories - the actual prevalent law is ABC

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Anything But Curry. Seriously, curries are at the bottom of the barrel. We lost the moment we started existing. I suggest a collective suicide because women of all races think we are undesirable, even our women. Not even black women like us. Let's go, boys.

Never began for curries. They are seen as nothing more than creepy perverts who stalk holes. Even currywhores hate them.

Anything But Curry. Seriously, curries are at the bottom of the barrel. We lost the moment we started existing. I suggest a collective suicide because women of all races think we are undesirable, even our women. Not even black women like us. Let's go, boys.

I hurt for you brocel. It never began for you. I hope for a day when curries can rise up and dominate.

May come at the cost of beginning world war 3 between India and China. I think I día will win (I want them to bc fuck Chinese government and the Chinks) and hopefully you pump your seeds into our Chink foids as we deserve.

Always be Chad?

Just today I saw a handsome and tall Indian man walking hand in hand with a young, beautiful Finnish woman walking in the street. I was/am still very upset about that. I have never, ever seen an Indian woman with a Finnish male. There aren't many Indian women here compared to Indian men, but those that are, are with Indian men only. Indian men (among others, Pakistanis actually are a big asylum seeker/illegal immigrant group) are affecting negatively the gender balance and some (smallish) proportion of them take away our women. And politicians talk that we "need" tens of thousands of Indian IT workers.

Last edited:
I hurt for you brocel. It never began for you. I hope for a day when curries can rise up and dominate.

May come at the cost of beginning world war 3 between India and China. I think I día will win (I want them to bc fuck Chinese government and the Chinks) and hopefully you pump your seeds into our Chink foids as we deserve.
I’m sensing cuck tendencies here.

Bro I am Pakistani. I love China. Sad to see that you don't!

sandnigger counts too right?

Just today I saw a handsome and tall Indian man walking hand in hand with a young, beautiful Finnish woman walking in the street. I was/am still very upset about that. I have never, ever seen an Indian woman with a Finnish male. There aren't many Indian women here compared to Indian men, but those that are, are with Indian men only. Indian men (among others, Pakistanis actually are a big asylum seeker/illegal immigrant group) are affecting negatively the gender balance and some (smallish) proportion of them take away our women. And politicians talk that we "need" tens of thousands of Indian IT workers.
@FinnCel

I might add that there are LOTS of Pakistani and Indian students in my local university (campus). And they are all only males. I have seen couple of them with young, decent looking Finnish women.

What should be done? Teaching in English should be banned. That would deal with them.

Last edited:
@pp183 check out this cope thread

This isn't leddit bro, stop with the cuckery.

I thought you're a light skinned Pakistani though? That's not the typical "pajeet" curry

What happened to being a self loving ethnic ?

ABC conflicts with the already established JBC, though. :feelskek:

China will probably nuke superpooper india into the ground, they are wealthier and have more technology. Plus curries are natural pacifists. And no one is gonne side with India and risk getting on china's bad side. It's over

why should teaching english be banned?

Read better. I said teaching in English should be banned. That would nicely deal with the problem. Not only we provide free education for all the world, we also provide courses and whole degrees in English, which is insane really.

Just be curry

young-woman-eating-lamb-rogan-josh-indian-curry-picture-id479629592

Read better. I said teaching in English should be banned. That would nicely deal with the problem. Not only we provide free education for all the world, we also provide courses and whole degrees in English, which is insane really.
I wish something like that would happen in the country Im living right now, replacing the local language for english would be lifefuel

I wish something like that would happen in the country Im living right now, replacing the local language for english would be lifefuel

Where do you live? The English cancer has spread widely to the whole European higher education, from Russia to Portugal.

cope anything but black and white is over

ABC = Avoid being curry? :feelsYall:

I’m sensing cuck tendencies here.

I mean yeah my first and only sexual experience was watching my stepfather fuck the shit out of my filipino mom (after my Chink father died) and saying how she loves white cock and shit. I was a child.
Bro I am Pakistani. I love China. Sad to see that you don't!

I mean I'm half-Chinese so yeah not a huge fan of the Chink government with their restrictions and cuckoldry.
This isn't leddit bro, stop with the cuckery.

Nah I'm cucked. My first and only sexual experience was watching my stepfather fuck the shit out of my filipino mom (after my Chink father died) and saying how she loves white cock. I was a child. I have issues I won't lie.

But fuck the Chink government tho.

my first and only sexual experience was watching my stepfather fuck the shit out of my filipino mom (after my Chink father died) and saying how she loves white cock and shit.
brutal

As a curry this is true. Literally any other race like crackers niggers etc have a much better chance than curries. It is beyond over