Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Forced to interact with a IRL foid for the first time in months

lu.jones

lu.jones

Destroy Feminism
★★★★★
Went to my local corner shop, run by curries, they only hire curries(or so I thought).

Pick up a bag of sweets (or candy for non eroupeans). Walk to till expecting to see the usual bossman (he looks like a darker saint hamudi). Got to till, niggerslut. She’s average looking, not fat , nice breasts. I gave her the money and looked down at the ground. She said something but I didn’t respond, I blush slightly (I never speak to foids).

I can’t even look at foids anymore. She’s probably taking the piss out of me rn with the pakis in the shop.

I stuttered last time I spoke to a cashier hole

I stuttered last time I spoke to a cashier hole
I was blushing bro. And I didn’t even look at her.

Her tone was disgusted and judgemental when she said whatever she said (which I didn’t hear)

I was blushing bro. And I didn’t even look at her.

Her tone was disgusted and judgemental when she said whatever she said (which I didn’t hear)
sheboon cashiers are so extremely rude for no reason

Went to my local corner shop, run by curries, they only hire curries(or so I thought).
This

But you're a retard so I don't care about you tbh

Dam. bro MIGHT not care about me
You're a genuine piece of #### for having a photo of a guy who murdered a 3 year old via a shotgun to the face. Would love to see your bravery irl.

You're a genuine piece of #### for having a photo of a guy who murdered a 3 year old via a shotgun to the face. Would love to see your bravery irl.
Not much bravery irl lol.

Didn’t Baldwin’s army kill like 1,100 people?

Aren’t you the same guy who made a half baked doxing plan then started it the very next day

Trucel trait when a foid is the cashier im instantly filled with Anxiety

Over for anxietycels
Yeah i have severe Gad and it`s hell and on top of my Autism i literally can`t talk to people especially foids

Yeah i have severe Gad and it`s hell and on top of my Autism i literally can`t talk to people especially foids
Relatable. If I was a pretty boy girls would find it cute

Pick up a bag of sweets (or candy for non eroupeans). Walk to till expecting to see the usual bossman (he looks like a darker saint hamudi). Got to till, niggerslut. She’s average looking, not fat , nice breasts. I gave her the money and looked down at the ground. She said something but I didn’t respond, I blush slightly (I never speak to foids).

I can’t even look at foids anymore. She’s probably taking the piss out of me rn with the pakis in the shop.
I stutter and murmur and speak real quietly whenever I’m forced to talk to one luckily it’s been months and I hope I don’t have to anytime soon since it’s the most embarrassing shit ever

I stutter and murmur and speak real quietly whenever I’m forced to talk to one luckily it’s been months and I hope I don’t have to anytime soon since it’s the most embarrassing shit ever
I freeze up and my lips shut. I can’t even look at them

Yeah exactly but because i`m ugly i appear as weird
Exactly . My pretty boy brother is just like me . We act the exact same (I’d even say he’s MORE awkward). But he gets asked out regularly