Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When was the last time you interacted with a foid?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
Any kind of foid, regardless of how attractive they are or not.

I've briefly interacted with 2 women on valentines day.
I'm not bragging here, it was a brief interaction and they were a single mother and an old lady.
I'm not into grannys and single mothers, I very much prefer young, fit and healthy, prime virgin teen girls (BTW, this DO NOT make me fucking pedo! Teens are not children, you agecuck spastics!!).
Too bad teen girls hate me, avoid me and want me dead.
They want me to be sharing a hot tub down in hell with Jimmy Savile, Fred West, George Floyd, Al Capone, Hideki Tojo, Karl Marx, and Kobe Bryant (no homo).

Like I said, these 2 interactions were VERY brief.

I was walking past a church downtown while lighting up my last cigarette.
Just as I lit it, this middle age single mother with her very young son (here's hoping that poor boy won't be autistic) were both about to walk pass me.
As I inhaled and exhaled my last cigarette, I scrunched up the cigarette box and nonchalantly chucked it on the ground.
The single mother told me there was a dustbin nearby, and I told her to fuck off and I kept on walking like the gigachad I am.
She didn't respond to that.

I was walking pass the bank up town, I passed these 2 old ladies with an old man with them.
One of them told me that they like my knock-off doc martins, I thanked them and turned into a corner to reach my destination.

And that was all.
Very brief I know, but I at least appreciate being fucking acknowledged and not being fucking ignored like with those teen girls I have a thing for.
And don't you dare call me an infiltrating bragging fakecel, I am not fucking bragging here, I'm telling you this as an example.
These 2 foids are nowhere near my goddamn type, I wouldn't fuck them with a 20 foot pole!

Yesterday, psychologist. She was visibly disgusted by me and I could see in her eyes that she wanted to see my head blown off.

Just yesterday actually.

Screenshot 2024 02 15 210802

A while ago with my mom.

I interact with female Co workers on a daily basis. I always get friendzoned immediately though.

This morning at work, I'm by myself now though.

Yesterday, psychologist. She was visibly disgusted by me and I could see in her eyes that she wanted to see my head blown off.
You should fire her, she doesn't deserve your money.

not counting my mom, i think i beat everyone here cause its been more than a year as far as i can tell

Elaborate.
Well my new dentist and her assistant (also female) worked on me then there was the girls at McDonald’s that needed to be paid and who gave me my food.

Oh yeah and the cute girl at the pharmacy handed over my heart meds.

So yeah as you can see I’m a true Chad mogger if there ever was one. :ahegao:

If not counting family members, i talked to a 60yo foid teacher a few days ago.

I was walking past a church downtown while lighting up my last cigarette.
Just as I lit it, this middle age single mother with her very young son (here's hoping that poor boy won't be autistic) were both about to walk pass me.
As I inhaled and exhaled my last cigarette, I scrunched up the cigarette box and nonchalantly chucked it on the ground.
The single mother told me there was a dustbin nearby, and I told her to fuck off and I kept on walking like the gigachad I am.
She didn't respond to that.
Kys faggot! Everyone who litters in cities deserves to be an incel, and also deserves to be executed on electric chair.

No joke I'm pretty sure the last time I interacted with a foid was in 2022 when I was still in college

Today with my mom