Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal For those of you that got your looks rated on Reddit, Looksmax, etc, what were your comments?

I was incel-shamed by an "incel" as well.
View attachment 861826
Dude ive been incel shamed as well by some fags who use this forum i may ñame them here but fuck. Dude any incel who incel shames

Is usually a fakecel who literally likes to fuck with actual Incels or some faggot subhuman coping with his looks. How bad are Your looks though.

like what’s ur main falio

Dude ive been incel shamed as well by some fags who use this forum i may ñame them here but fuck. Dude any incel who incel shames

Is usually a fakecel who literally likes to fuck with actual Incels or some faggot subhuman coping with his looks. How bad are Your looks though.

like what’s ur main falio
Downward growth jaw, small chin, dark eyebags. You can check the rest on the Trannycord screenshots.

Downward growth jaw, small chin, dark eyebags. You can check the rest on the Trannycord screenshots.
Brutal. Was this in Blackpill server that recluse and cyan owned

Those "rate me" subs are the worst. It's just shaming men and foid worshipping, even if they are against attention seeking people. Men get banned there by saying some foid doesn't look that great.

You look like a more disabled Ravi Ashwin :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I had some decent comments. I didn't look too bad when I was skinny but being 5ft turbomanlet means it's over.

If i posted my side profile I would become a Saint jfl

Rope Knot GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Will never do that, I already know the responses I’ll get.

Shame is free but thwke with a humiliation kink or are bluepilled love doing this I don't blame first timers or those who are curious.