Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For those considering churchmaxxing

Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Tribal Chief
-
NOTE: Im going to speak about my current experience going and being a part of an evangelical, christian, protestant, conservative church. I don't speak for catholics, Baptists, or any other related faiths. I won't go in to detail when it comes to faith, only about the people ive been around.

So ive been a part of my church youth group for about 2 years now, I was forced to go to church by my mother but at this point Im going to church by my own will. Those who believe that going to church and getting into the faith will get you church girls you are mistaken. Church foids like all foids are Chad only, if youre not chad there is no chance. Church foids might make you believe that there is a chance, because unlike secular hoes these ones will treat you with basic human decency but they'll still think of you as a loser.

Personally, theres this one girl who is dating a chad in the church who always comes up to me to tell me about some upcoming event or church camp or whatever and then she leaves to talk to other people, this same foid was told at a service to pray for me (In my church after the preacher ends the sermon, whoever wants can walk up for a personal prayer) I remember her slightly hesitating before praying for me. During another service the preacher told us to get up and greet the brothers and sisters, so I got up and started shaking hands, when I made it to a foid around my age I extended my hand and she gave the dirtiest look proceeded by a weak, almost grossed out handshake. I have no sexual or romantic desires for any of these women, A simple handshake is met with disgust from a sister in Christ. All of the foids in the congregation are either unaware of my existence or slightly disgusted by my presence. To them im meerly a body that fills up the seats at youth group gatherings and weekly services.

For those considering churchmaxxing, You wont get anywhere with any of the foids much less ascending. Same rules apply, not chad=over. Why do I still go? I get into my faith in another thread but I go to church to practice my faith. If you are planning on going to church for anything other than to get into the faith don't bother.

@NoLooksNoLife gtfih

Kek. I thought Jewsus taught to only judge what’s on the inside? Well thanks for experimenting for us.

Kek. I thought Jewsus taught to only judge what’s on the inside? Well thanks for experimenting for us.
Idk whats on the inside, I just see foids being foids and form my opinions based on that.

God doesn´t want you to breed ?

Fuck God then.

Over for churchcels.

All women are biologically Chad only.

NOTE: Im going to speak about my current experience going and being a part of an evangelical, christian, protestant, conservative church. I don't speak for catholics, Baptists, or any other related faiths. I won't go in to detail when it comes to faith, only about the people ive been around.

So ive been a part of my church youth group for about 2 years now, I was forced to go to church by my mother but at this point Im going to church by my own will. Those who believe that going to church and getting into the faith will get you church girls you are mistaken. Church foids like all foids are Chad only, if youre not chad there is no chance. Church foids might make you believe that there is a chance, because unlike secular hoes these ones will treat you with basic human decency but they'll still think of you as a loser.

Personally, theres this one girl who is dating a chad in the church who always comes up to me to tell me about some upcoming event or church camp or whatever and then she leaves to talk to other people, this same foid was told at a service to pray for me (In my church after the preacher ends the sermon, whoever wants can walk up for a personal prayer) I remember her slightly hesitating before praying for me. During another service the preacher told us to get up and greet the brothers and sisters, so I got up and started shaking hands, when I made it to a foid around my age I extended my hand and she gave the dirtiest look proceeded by a weak, almost grossed out handshake. I have no sexual or romantic desires for any of these women, A simple handshake is met with disgust from a sister in Christ. All of the foids in the congregation are either unaware of my existence or slightly disgusted by my presence. To them im meerly a body that fills up the seats at youth group gatherings and weekly services.

For those considering churchmaxxing, You wont get anywhere with any of the foids much less ascending. Same rules apply, not chad=over. Why do I still go? I get into my faith in another thread but I go to church to practice my faith. If you are planning on going to church for anything other than to get into the faith don't bother.
Good honest post.

Tfw no busty polish foid
Images 7

All women are biologically Chad only.

Biologically the best they can get, historically that didn't necessarily mean Chad, but thanks to modern technology Chad can literally fly over 10.000 km just to meet a random toilet in the Philippines.

My experience also